Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Been called an incel by my family and friends before I was even aware of the term

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
Once you have been marked as an incel you might aswell be a fucking rat. It is publicly known in my area that I have attempted to buy guns, harassed multiple women over text, and am diagnosed schizo. I've been cancelled and labelled. Everyone I know has intentionally distanced themselves from me. I'm on my own and my chances are slim to none. I used to be attractive, accepted and have attractive friends in my youth, now I'm the one they make a clear point of no longer associating with. I'm only 19 now but I can see the person I'm becoming from a mile away. To ashamed and embarrassed to even go get a job, I'm better off fading into the void. It's over.

Last edited:
:giga: Wow is it over.

I'd get out and move somewhere far away if that's even possible.

damn another 19 year old on here that's sad. @Hartenberch has a good idea, how do your savings look?

3 zero star recruits back to back on the same post? Seems sus tbh.

:giga: Wow is it over.

I'd get out and move somewhere far away if that's even possible.
I guess that the plan but that would require me to get a job here first. I used to sell weed but I can't even afford to sell and way less kids would buy now anyways... considering stealing some bikes or some shit for now to sustain idk
damn another 19 year old on here that's sad. @Hartenberch has a good idea, how do your savings look?
0 went broke months ago

Last edited:
Idk you seem more of a mentalcel or locationcel tbh. Are you actually ugly? Because you dont mention anything besides "used to be attractive." What changed, physically speaking? I also wonder if you could ascend if you moved out somewhere where you dont have this reputation attached to you.

Also, just curious, when you say schizo do you mean schizophrenia? Because theres also schizoid, schizotypal, and schizoaffective disorders. People like to conflate all those different things

Idk you seem more of a mentalcel or locationcel tbh. Are you actually ugly? Because you dont mention anything besides "used to be attractive." What changed, physically speaking? I also wonder if you could ascend if you moved out somewhere where you dont have this reputation attached to you.

Also, just curious, when you say schizo do you mean schizophrenia? Because theres also schizoid, schizotypal, and schizoaffective disorders. People like to conflate all those different things
schizophrenia, I have psychosis voices delusions referential ideas shit like that

I feel you and all but if you were once attractive you probably still are you just need to get the hell out of the state you’re in

schizophrenia, I have psychosis voices delusions referential ideas shit like that

Brutal, yeah i could see how that could contribute to fucking up your social shit :feelsbadman:

I was never called an incel but a guy I was friends with at the time told me that he watched Taxi Driver and it "scared him" how much the main character reminds him of me

Brutal, yeah i could see how that could contribute to fucking up your social shit :feelsbadman:
yeah it was never a problem until just after high school ended which is pretty bad timing as now I'm the kid they used to know in high school that fucked up his life and is an schizo incel who seems potentially dangerous through the few outreaches he's made. Really its never been horrible though like I manage pretty well with medication. It's more the diagnosis and label that has affected my life. Shit has a huge stigma.

Last edited:
ssxsosa
Recruit

Joined Jul 3, 2020
Posts 14
Online 9h 45m

why cant you buy guns, been to the asylum or something? bad record?

edit- oh read your latest comment, you got the medication and they flagged you right?

why cant you buy guns, been to the asylum or something? bad record?

edit- oh read your latest comment, you got the medication and they flagged you right?
illegaly just never went through but regardless the guy I reached out to told people I hit him up for guns I'm in CAD so no one really has fucking guns.

Last edited:
illegaly just never went through but regardless the guy I reached out to told people I hit him up for guns I'm in CAD so no one really has fucking guns.
the DEALER outed you?!? what?!? crazy.

i've never been called incel by relatives, only a frustrated male and weird (Guess frustrated male = incel in the context it was said then)

you seem more of a mentalcel or locationcel tbh.
I'm new to all this shit but I looked into those terms and yeah sounds about right. I think everyone telling me to get the fuck out my town has the right idea. Also in terms of my attractiveness I'm working on it I'm getting jaw surgery and just started using hella skincare shit. Really just trying looksmaxing as a last resort.
the DEALER outed you?!? what?!? crazy.
I knew the guy from highschool and used to smoke with him. It's a small town. Not even a dealer just a guy with connects.

Last edited:
I knew the guy from highschool and used to smoke with him. It's a small town. Not even a dealer just a guy with connects.
[/QUOTE]

that is still pretty bad. people should respect privacy.

that is still pretty bad. people should respect privacy.
[/QUOTE]
speaking of that I'm really pushing my luck saying all this shit on here I just assume this forum is a place where I can say fuck all

I bet you mog me.

Our looks condemns us