Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been banned from all incel forums?

O

OMGFML

Officer
Except for this. Wtf?

Banned from lookism, looksmax, truecels, braincels everything. I am not even that controversial.

:cryfeels:I've been from redpillers here in Brazil known as "Filosofia da Real", they are guys who talk about gymnastics, alpha attitude do not victimize these things ... one or the other saves and most is from the political right, a good thing is about sections of books ... but are redpillers the blackpill is weak here the redpill is not.

i don't like going on lookism

:cryfeels:I've been from redpillers here in Brazil known as "Filosofia da Real", they are guys who talk about gymnastics, alpha attitude do not victimize these things ... one or the other saves and most is from the political right, a good thing is about sections of books ... but are redpillers the blackpill is weak here the redpill is not.
I am a actually leftist, a committed Marxist-Rodgerist. Would probably end up banned from there too.

i got banned from truefemcels

Yeah I managed to get IP banned even before it was. Are you an admin on looksmax?
No, I'm just a user. You were BB, weren't you?