Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Been awake for 40+ hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It feels good for some reason. Like I'm on some sort of a drug or something. Watching yt vids n series n films feels so much better and every 5 mins I'll get this weird feeling in my head like all the blood is rushing to it at once and it feels really nice like I'm having a dopamine rush or soemthjgn

u feel so drowsy that u become low inhib, but then the need for sleep hits u

You must sleep

It feels good for some reason. Like I'm on some sort of a drug or something. Watching yt vids n series n films feels so much better and every 5 mins I'll get this weird feeling in my head like all the blood is rushing to it at once and it feels really nice like I'm having a dopamine rush or soemthjgn
because you are closer to the sweet release of death

because you are closer to the sweet release of death
The feeling you get right before death must feel so good. I'm pretty sure u get this big dopamine or endorphin rush or somethin like that

I really want to die

ive never stayed awake that long ever in my life

Liquid Melatonin.

ive never stayed awake that long ever in my life
I've stayed awake over 2 or 3 nights before (can't remember) dunno how many hrs is we tho. Pretty much couldn't open my eyes but at the same time I wasn't tired the tiniest bit

It's weird tbh when i don't sleep for a lot of time i feel much more awake than when i sleep

I don't recommend that

just go insane theory

The longest I have ever stayed awake for was about 25-26 hours.

I was asleep for 5 hrs woke up and still tired rn ngl

Hi dying I'm dad

Awakes me
I wish I could stay up for 40 hours straight. I even wish I could stay up 24 hours straight. Due to my depression/anhedonia, I don't have enough energy to do anything. No motivation. No happiness. Anhedonia makes me tired 24/7. After I get home from work, I'll fall asleep as soon as I sit down. Even if I sleep for 12 hours I'm STILL tired when I wake up!

Whats the longest you've been up for