Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beekeping it's my best cope

• Thread starter OverForItaliancel
  • Start date
OverForItaliancel

OverForItaliancel

NPC #36364737727374646388
IMG 20210406 151320
IMG 20210406 WA0008

Are you honeymaxxing yet?

ngl when I was little I would troll my bullies by putting alive wasps/bees inside their cases when they weren't looking

Last edited:
ngl when I was little I would troll my bullies by putting alive wasps/bees in their cases when they weren't looking
Use wasps, they are more aggressive

What a neat hobby. You must own your own land for all the space needed for the beehives. How do you keep the killer wasps from slaughtering your bees?

What a neat hobby. You must own your own land for all the space needed for the beehives. How do you keep the killer wasps from slaughtering your bees?
Here in Italy wasps are not so common

Are you honeymaxxing yet?
I think OP must have honeymaxxed and ascended because we haven't seen him since July 2021.

I have often thought beekeeping would be an interesting hobby.

Perhaps a hobby like this would allow me to socialize with girls also into bee-keeping (like the one above) and it would be a way to bond over a common interest.

ngl when I was little I would troll my bullies by putting alive wasps/bees inside their cases when they weren't looking
how do you even catch a live wasp ? :feelshaha:
the mad lad, you are the gigachad of this forum