Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bee Gees is a perfect example life is all about genetics

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
This might be a pure coincidence, but if you observe Bee Gees through looks theory prism you will notice something interesting. There are three brothers, but one of them is clearly the best looking. He is taller, has a good hairline and wider shoulders. If you look at their lives, their most attractive brother has the most powerful voice, most successful carrier. He is still alive and his brothers died younger. He also had the most kids.
In other words; good looks=good life.

2016 BeeGees GettyImages74251400 040416 1 920x610

70s were easymode. They all could get laid.

Nowadays, Barry woule be LUCKY to be allowed to see his wife take 4 Chad/Tyrone cocks

Just look like Clint Eastwood

The guy on the left, Robin, was the lead singer for a decade iirc. That changed when Barry (guy in the middle) developed his falsetto and then Robin turned into a backup singer basically. Poor Maurice, he never had a time to shine.

Tesla High IQ

Ah the 70s... back when having chest hair didn't make you a creep...

bee gees is one of the music i used to listen at my house. This kinda got me into classic rock and pop . One of them look subhuman while the main one was not a chad but maybe a high tier stattusmaxxed normie and one of them was a quasi chad lite (the youngest brother who died due to being a cokehead )

bee gees is one of the music i used to listen at my house. This kinda got me into classic rock and pop . One of them look subhuman while the main one was not a chad but maybe a high tier stattusmaxxed normie and one of them was a quasi chad lite (the youngest brother who died due to being a cokehead )

Historycel.

Robin was better than Barry who you could barely understand but they stuck with him. Had it been the music video era, you would’ve only heard Barry. :lul::fire::banhammer:

I only listen new retro wave

Don't forgot the effect when a more handsome and less handsome guys are close to each other, the more handsome one looks more handsome and the less handsome one less handsome. I forgot how that effect is called.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back