Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bedtime Story so you can sleepmaxx well

G

Guest2

Once upon a time, after a mummy and daddy loved each other very much, a little boy was born named Ericson. This little boy grew up different from the others - he acted different, and didn't play the same games they did; he wanted to play with dolls instead of soldiers - the other boys and girls teased him. The other parents didn't want this little boy "infecting" their children, and ended up telling the boy's mother.

Now, being the reasonable and normal mother that she was, Ericson's mum told him that it was a phase, and discouraged him from playing with dolls as much as he was, and showed him the fun he could have with soldiers and castles, and building Legos. Ericson was reluctant, and asked if he could grow up to be like his mum (who was the most visible figure in his life) and so wanted to wear a dress like her. His mother, being the reasonable parent she is, told him that that's silly, and bought him a miniature suit and tie to play as Daddy going to work. He didn't see his dad much, but that was ok because he ended up becoming even more interested in him and his work.

It didn't really matter which parent it was, just that he wanted to be a grown up already. Ericson later grew up to be a mentally healthy and secure child who was straight and didn't have issues with sexuality, because his parents didn't jump to conclusions about his gender identity when he was so young, and offered alternatives instead of latching onto an opportunity to make their son into a fashion statement.

Ericson mogs our entire existence, but at least he wasn't screwed over from the beginning.

didn't read, but thx

So far not a single word.

it was a good story in the beginning but it turned misogynistic and sexist in the end, seek professional help asshat.

4b554d9 1

it was a good story in the beginning but it turned misogynistic and sexist in the end, seek professional help asshat.

View attachment 155403
When my brother was like 4 apparently he wanted a pink bedroom, and it made me think, "what if my parents thought he was a tranny because of that". I also remember having a doll I would put my dick on or something (high T tbh) when I was like 3-5 and my mother probably thought I was playing with dolls when I was fucking them. Kinda based how I was fucking sex dolls before tbh

I also remember having a doll I would put my dick on or something (high T tbh) when I was like 3-5
peak degeneracy i wouldn't even expect from a 40yo sweaty neckbeard from IT jfl boy
A28870153796add64b520b1e563e5b4b

Did read every single word but didnt understand a single fuckin word. Goodn

Ngl,as a child i'd play with dolls and bite their limbs and heads off because i thought it was fun to chew on shit.
My parents thought I was gay.

Ngl,as a child i'd play with dolls and bite their limbs and heads off because i thought it was fun to chew on shit.
My parents thought I was gay.
You are the reason we had to have fucking choking hazards on everything you fucker!!

You are the reason we had to have fucking choking hazards on everything you fucker!!
I probably was,tbh.The thing was,I was actually 8 and I still like bitting off dolls fingers off.

not a single word was read by me