Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bed time for truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I am tucked up in bed ready for 8 hours of unconsciousness, the only peace a truecel gets, let's hope I don't have any dreams.

Truecels sleep at 6 AM, anyways good night.

I am tucked up in bed ready for 8 hours of unconsciousness, the only peace a truecel gets, let's hope I don't have any dreams.
That's high value man. I think trucels are gaming and doing other stupid shit till 4am and then up again by 8 to STEM slave

That's high value man. I think trucels are gaming and doing other stupid shit till 4am and then up again by 8 to STEM slave
It was 4am with me. Also someone with a high paid job isn't a truecel, to be a truecel you have to be poor too, that is an important fact.

Anyway, I had a dream that I got lung cancer.

I'm jelous, I still have like 7 hours to go to sleep

enjoy the sleep

Good Night

I HAVE TO WAGESLAVE TOMORROW
FUCK GUYS PLEASE HELP ME
:feelsrope:

This was posted yesterday, I still have 5 hours to bedtime, I go to bed at 3am. I dreamt last night that I had lung cancer, I will have a dream tonight too as my dreams always come in 3 day phases.

i hope when goign to sleep never wake up

I don't want to go to sleep because I know I'll be pissed off in the morning