Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over becoming too internally blackpilled for this forum. Arguments are when the human is at their most biased, and being right is a cope

laanda

laanda

evolutionary psychology enthusiast
★★★
why do we take pride over foids and normies being stupid
they're stupid. Why does that mean anything to my own life? I still go to bed alone.
people are stupid and it doesn't matter at all to prove I am better than them. It's just a cope to feel better. But what does it do for me? I need a gf, and I need enjoyable experiences. If I spend my time seeing a bunch of bluepill posts reshared here and then 10 users say 'now here is what is REALLY right', I am equally far away from both of those things. This is a blackpill beyond this forum.

All but sex is cope.

People are stupid. So what? You feel less sexless pain by not falling for one form of stupidity? I don't. And I see users fall for other forms of stupidity. And it's a cope to feel good about yourself for not believing in them, just to think 'well at least I have that. Muh cucks cucks cucks. People who have normal lives are cucks for soyciety. Ha! Stupid cucks, with their girlfriends. Sure they have sex but atleast I'm not bluepilled.'
We are not actually better than them. They are evil because they can be. And if you think you would not be stupid or evil in their place, that's a cope. Wanna know the un comfortable reality? They don't fucking care, because it does not matter, and if you care to be on the right side, you're coping. This was my opinion 5 years ago too, I remember it being so. Then I forsook it because I wanted some forum bros from extreme loneliness, but it's cope.

I'm not saying 'be bluepilled' I am saying, why does it matter, and I don't see why it is not bluepilled to care
how is being right about lookism even remotely even by a single percentage, a good compensation for no gf? I am still going to go to bed alone, eat the same food, and live the same way, but if I have an ego, I will feel better knowing that i am smarter than bluepillers. People are constantly inflating themselves above others and consistently take the path that paints them in the best light. When someone here says something like 'I'm 5'11 not 5'7', the 'I am the bigger truecel' coping begins. And the user defends themself. But why the fuck do people even care? Because the most beneficial thing to do is to use some strangers admission to be the bigger truecel. It's some of the most inane shit I've ever witnessed. There's only 1 way to benefit as the observer of someone doing that, and we all do it. Noone just says 'ah well who cares if he's fakecel'. Noone defends him if it doesn't benefit them. The monkey brain just urges us to point it out. Ultimately why does it comfort you to be more truecel when you are alone? Even if you are, it's meaningless. By the way I've never been called a fakecel on here because all my stats suck and I've never gotten anything. But people even assume if you defend someone else, you must for certain be doing it because you share the trait. And are defending yourself. Why? Because of the sheer amount of bias that is innate to the human mind. It's a fair assumption, seeing as everyone who makes that claim, that is infact the reason they are doing it. Humans are so biased. But, never been called a fakecel, that is not why I bring this up. It is just clearly about ego and bias.

I hate the way people argue too. Not just on here. I hate the way humans argue. I hate how if you are in an argument, people stop analyzing what is true and revert to a different mode, instead try to prove themselves right and process, mentally, but do not write, anything that suggests they aren't right. They leave it out. unbelievably biased. I hate the way people just kind of know, internally, when something proves them wrong, and they put it in their pocket, get over the fact they are wrong, and continue. I think all humans do this in argument because it places you in a win or lose situation and we are animals. I was not a member of some other community before this one nor did I participate in arguments. Infact all my arguments have been had here and to strangers on 4chan. I don't comment, I don't leave likes. But, all my life I have seen the human brain is never more biased than when it is in an argument. And winning gets you NOTHING. It's equally futile. If you try to win, you're doing it for ego, to be right, because if you are right, you get points. But, you gain nothing. I tried to win maybe 5-6 arguments in the last month, and this was because I have been having a bad time of things in my life, and I was coping. I regret all of them. I gained, NOTHING. At least I won't do it again. Hopefully. I believe evolutionary psychology is real. There is no prehistoric reason for a human to be able to analyze an argument without bias. We just apply our own self preservation to argument and go ooga ooga how me prove me right.

I am alone in this world. When you say that here, obviously it is taken to mean, I have no friends and no gf, due to context. But, users can at least come and read a bunch of water takes they already agree with, and feel comforted that people who do not benefit them at all, agree with what they say, and other people they do not know who do not benefit them, are bluepilled retards. I don't seem to care. I cannot really see the argument why doing that isn't bluepilled. It comforts you to know heh I am based. And at the end of the day, you still go to bed alone, whether you do this or not.

@Animecel2D you don't have to reply but I figure you will atleast read it even if you disagree. Truecel trait. I read basically everything. :fuk:

I envy a lot of normies
If I could live a normal life, why care about some people belonging to a internet back alley
What I do have a problem with is people invalidating my experience alongside data is on my side
But with the part of ego, why is it bad?

I envy a lot of normies
If I could live a normal life, why care about some people belonging to a internet back alley
What I do have a problem with is people invalidating my experience alongside data is on my side
But with the part of ego, why is it bad?
ego brings nothing but rage to incel. Atleast it has never brought me anything but that. I think it made me happier when I didn't care about people invalidating my experience, if I have nothing I value, they can't take it from me or anger me. There's nothing I can do to change everyones mind, and thinking about them invalidating it just pisses me off