Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Becoming suicidal trying to find a post-grad job

I

Intent

jbw or jkys
-
Applying to jobs is the ultimate cuckoldry. I took the cs degree meme pill and graduated last year and still haven't landed a fucking job yet. Every turbo-autist soyboy redditor consistently claim the shit-tier sectors of cs are piss easy to get into i.e. IT support, QA analyst and whatever but I'm confronted with the same automated dogshit response from these jews. And it doesn't help that my mother, since the beginning kept peddling the same rhetoric that IT is a booming industry, "once you've got the degree they'll be knocking on your door!"

I've now setup filters on my emails, if it detects a rejection, it auto-responds with an email enforcing complete erasure of my data and I got a folder which collects emails from the cunts who ask me to send a pre-recorded video and instead I send them funkytown

Fucking lol, if I could go back i'd just be a labourer or done some trade.

brutal as fuck. entry level niggas getting raped. apparently tech job postings are down 65% from the peak plus all those layoffs means it is ogre.

College = fakecel

A trucel is poor with no education and is relegated to shitty Labour jobs or neet.

@Zer0/∞

College = fakecel

A trucel is poor with no education and is relegated to shitty Labour jobs or neet.

@Zer0/∞
I'm from the uk so university is free but comes with mandatory repayment loans

brutal as fuck. entry level niggas getting raped. apparently tech job postings are down 65% from the peak plus all those layoffs means it is ogre.
65% jfl, not to mention outright rejection based on my ugly looks given the scenario where I even get an interview. Everyday approaches closer to the day of the rope

I'm from the uk so university is free but comes with mandatory repayment loans
Its not free, its £9250 a year assuming you live at homes take no futher loans.

If you get a job above minimum wage you pay towards it

Are you curry?

If you are white English you can't be incel, JbW theory for ethnics

Its not free, its £9250 a year assuming you live at homes take no futher loans.

If you get a job above minimum wage you pay towards it

Are you curry?

If you are white English you can't be incel, JbW theory for ethnics
yeah I know and yes

yeah I know and yes
You are almost certainly a middle class fag, parents have a mortgage, grew up in a decent home. Perhaps privately educated.

How tall are you, are you curry Muslim or Hindu?

How can you be incel if you go to university, what grades did you get for a levels?

You are almost certainly a middle class fag, parents have a mortgage, grew up in a decent home. Perhaps privately educated.

How tall are you, are you curry Muslim or Hindu?

How can you be incel if you go to university, what grades did you get for a levels?
Polar opposite tbh, no idea how you've deduced that from my post. Working class, single mother, live in a rented apartment, went to a garbage university. 5'8" and muslim-curry, though I've never cared for religion at all. A levels were above average but it means nothing of course. I'm sure your circumstances have been/are much better

Polar opposite tbh, no idea how you've deduced that from my post. Working class, single mother, live in a rented apartment, went to a garbage university. 5'8" and muslim-curry, though I've never cared for religion at all. A levels were above average but it means nothing of course. I'm sure your circumstances have been/are much better
Ok my mistake but i was assuming based on real life experiences,

I have 0 education past 16, my life is a joke and i hate this shit every day. I sm treated worse than a rat (n video game)

Idgaf abt religon, islam is cope. My life would be better had i not followed it when i was a youngcel

Ok my mistake but i was assuming based on real life experiences,

I have 0 education past 16, my life is a joke and i hate this shit every day. I sm treated worse than a rat (n video game)

Idgaf abt religon, islam is cope. My life would be better had i not followed it when i was a youngcel
Ah fair enough, I feel you bro. I stopped caring about islam when I was around 12. Allah has an eternal indictment for subjecting us curries to this torture. How did following islam as a youngcel effect you? Just wondering

Ah fair enough, I feel you bro. I stopped caring about islam when I was around 12. Allah has an eternal indictment for subjecting us curries to this torture. How did following islam as a youngcel effect you? Just wondering
Didn't fightmaxx because it's muh haram and "forgive those that harm you", didn't even try talking to girls because muh haram

Didn't cheat in exams even when everyone was cheating which fucked me up,

What's ironic is that a lot of Muslims caused problems in my life, my shitskin parents being no1 culprits.

If i wasn't born Muslim i guarantee my life would be 100x better

Didn't fightmaxx because it's muh haram and "forgive those that harm you", didn't even try talking to girls because muh haram

What's ironic is that a lot of Muslims caused problems in my life, my shitskin parents being no1 culprits.

brutal story. I got cucked of NT maxxing and probably of ascending too due to Islam as well. Just how it is

brutal story. I got cucked of NT maxxing and probably of ascending too due to Islam as well. Just how it is
Brutal, white men convert to islam and grow a huge following just for being white. All their sins are forgiven and they get a curry foid even if they are poor af

Meanwhile curry doctors need to pay 50k to get used up curry whore (in video game)

Damn, that's shit bro. It's funny how some muslims pray every friday yet smoke weed on a saturday and bully some ugly ethnic on the lower end of the genetic hierarchy on a monday. One thing solidifies my abandoning of islam is the fact that I was only ever bullied by self-proclaimed "muslims" during highschool. I never had a problem with whites or blacks, though now I get the typical cumskin ostracising treatment now that I'm an adult.

Curries, particularly in the west can just not win if subjugated by inceldom.

Brutal, white men convert to islam and grow a huge following just for being white. All their sins are forgiven and they get a curry foid even if they are poor af

Meanwhile curry doctors need to pay 50k to get used up curry whore (in video game)
Jfl, I've seen that stupid shit before.

Last edited:
Damn, that's shit bro. It's funny how some muslims pray every friday yet smoke weed on a saturday and bully some ugly ethnic on the lower end of the genetic hierarchy on a monday. One thing solidifies my abandoning of islam is the fact that I was only ever bullied by self-proclaimed "muslims" during highschool. I never had a problem with whites or blacks, though now I get the typical cumskin ostracising treatment now that I'm an adult.

Curries, particularly in the west can just not win if subjugated by inceldom.
Yeah, this literally happened to me

Get ridiculed at school and home, same people pray the Friday prayer and smoke weed/vape, have gfs after school.

Muslim men are treated the worst, gaslighted all the time into believing that we are the problem.

Im just gonna take roids and get revenge on them (in fortnite since they beat me in a 1v1 creative build fight)

Sucks. People are constantly barraged with statements like "there's a massive labor shortage" and "if you can't find a job you're just lazy." So demotivating.

I'm trying to find a paid internship, which is mandatory to validate my courses.
And that shit is hard af.
This is one of the reasons my mental health keeps going unwell.

i am also concerned i will graduate and not be able to land a job straight away. that might push me over and make me rope

I think it's easier to get jobs when you're still in uni and it's beneficial as well because when you graduate, you'll have enough work experience for companies wanting to hire you.

I got a folder which collects emails from the cunts who ask me to send a pre-recorded video and instead I send them funkytown
based if true