Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Becoming pretty disillusioned with religion

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I used to be a religious man but I'm angry with God for making me an incel. What did I do to deserve this? I cannot rationalize my feelings with the belief in God and it makes sense to believe ethat a God never existed or there is some divinity but we cannot understand it

It wasn't God that made you incel, it was the genetics that your mother and father resulted in you hahaha

I think I'm an atheist and dogmatically so. I want the annihilation of all religious institutions

Religious people will say God made me and not my parents
Everyone is religious, taking into account the issue of everyone having philosophical ethics embedded in their way of thinking.

Religious “Christians” are nothing more than a complex sect that distorts Jewish elements, taking these idiots seriously is very trivial.

The simple answer is: it was your parents, nothing more.

The simple answer is: it was your parents, nothing more.
simple as that. if u happened to be born to a stacey mother and chad father with mogger genetics, unless you got absolutely fucked by genetic recombination somehow, there is no chance you are incel.