Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel become a hacker

J

Jamea

Greycel
if you cant be an chad in the real world become an chad in the tech world hacking is easier than you think and you'd be surprised how easy vulnerable things are.
I hacked my neighbours WIFI router last week literally a chad and a Stacey couple.
I can hear them fucking through the walls each night so blasted the soviet national anthem out of their sonos speakers and changed the name of the network to "HAIL HITLER" I know, very immature of me but I dont care they chucked their sonos and their router and they are buying new ones that was basically my only goal.
I just started learning about hacking a few weeks ago and I can already fuck over Chad and Stacey and cost them 1000+ dollars (they chucked 3 sonos speakers and their wifi router). try it out guys
I suggest you start out with WIFI hacking because you have many choices of what you can hack and how to hack it.

I can already fuck over Chad and Stacey and cost them 1000+ dollars (they chucked 3 sonos speakers and their wifi router)..

And you didn't take your newly acquired sonos speakers and wifi router from the trash? Could have ebayed that shit!

Fuarkkk, nice man.
You do get similar ecstacy as Chad from hacking tbhbtbh

He is still fucking her every night and you’re not. Unless hacking is making you money it’s useless

I thought you were talking about hacking cash dispensers, or stuffs like that. That would be more high IQ.

And you didn't take your newly acquired sonos speakers and wifi router from the trash? Could have ebayed that shit!
right now the rubbish bin is in their house ill try and get it on bin collection day hopefully they still work.
He is still fucking her every night and you’re not. Unless hacking is making you money it’s useless
the thrill you get, its an Adrenalin rush plus the reactions that you get from your victims, its a rush of excitement. It was like I had power over their lifestyle. you wouldn't understand unless you tried it yourself.
I thought you were talking about hacking cash dispensers, or stuffs like that. That would be more high IQ.
im not that advanced yet, again I used my basic knowledge of hacking. But maybe I could of phished some credit card info or got some personal info thats worth blackmailing if I was more persistent and patient.

Last edited:
Hmm thats really interessing... seems a great cope...

Just be hacker theory

This is so retarded. If you can't make it in other areas of life hacking won't be any easier. It might be much easier to just be good at chemistry or business management or some shit than become a hacker, which takes a high IQ and a lot of work.

Tips on how to learn it. I'm already in a computer science uni but apart from class level I can't do much.

4ixIXBa.jpg

Yeah bro. hah GOTTTEMMMMM.

Meanwhile Chad is fucking that tight ass every day while u research technical shit only high functioning MLP watching autist would do.

Tips on how to learn it. I'm already in a computer science uni but apart from class level I can't do much.
yes,
1. if you want to look up a tutorial on hacking dont use normie terms e.g.
"how to hack wifi" will bring up normie results from normie channels and you wont learn anything
BUT
"how to hack WPA2 wifi networks" will actually bring up useful detailed videos
USE TECHNICAL TERMS THEY MATTER
im not kidding go on google right now and you will see the difference
2. https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/JackkTutorials
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgTNupxATBfWmfehv21ym-g
have endless tutorials on wifi hacking.
3. use kali linux as it has lots of pre-installed hacking tools so you dont have to go through the trouble of installing them yourself

good luck.
4ixIXBa.jpg

Yeah bro. hah GOTTTEMMMMM.

Meanwhile Chad is fucking that tight ass every day while u research technical shit only high functioning MLP watching autist would do.
im going to have to disagree with you, hacking requires great social skills as humans are the weakest part of security ever wondered why there are so many cyber safety campaigns. you actually have to talk with people and get them to leak some info. a high functioning MLP would just DDOS lol.

Last edited:
I don't see how you can hack a wpa2 wifi without some form of social engineering.

How did you learn to hack?

I have been interested in starting, but I have no idea how to do it, and from where, teach me your ways, master @Jamea

if you cant be an chad in the real world become an chad in the tech world hacking is easier than you think and you'd be surprised how easy vulnerable things are.
I hacked my neighbours WIFI router last week literally a chad and a Stacey couple.
I can hear them fucking through the walls each night so blasted the soviet national anthem out of their sonos speakers and changed the name of the network to "HAIL HITLER" I know, very immature of me but I dont care they chucked their sonos and their router and they are buying new ones that was basically my only goal.
I just started learning about hacking a few weeks ago and I can already fuck over Chad and Stacey and cost them 1000+ dollars (they chucked 3 sonos speakers and their wifi router). try it out guys
I suggest you start out with WIFI hacking because you have many choices of what you can hack and how to hack it.
But tech is why houses cost a million dollars here

I'll try and become a hacker for defensive purposes only.

Could you enlighten me how you did that, LARPcel?

Just go to jail theory

So you're a script kiddie, bruv. Don't expect to get any further than this that way.
yea no shit im a script kiddie i literally said that I just learned hacking a week ago everyone starts out as a script kiddie what do u expect ,me to fully be able to code in python and ruby in a week?
im not a full script kiddie that ddos people and uses GUI's I actually do some research on how to use aircrack-ng and hashcat (no gui) I also had to go out of my way to find the default keyspaces for the wifi router I was hacking as it wasnt online anywhere
true script kiddies use lazy script and gui's.

Last edited:
Interesting but probably just learn to protect myself instead. I’m too much of a beta to do anything crazy like that

sounds kinda like a waste of time unless you're learning to code while doing it.

whenever im watching autistic videos on my phone like homeless people yelling dark buildings, i always get a "Cast to your SmartTV" icon pop up from time to time and I always click on it (i don't have a smart tv)

cool. next you should make salvador99 the stacies screensaver and not allow her to get rid of it.

OP start with computer architecture and how memory works. 'Hacking' will get you interested to dig deeper and that is a good thing. Once you grasp the fundamental concept of how a cpu instruction cycle works it will all click. Also, it will make you fall in love with mathematics once you see the raw power of it