Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Become a Chad on one condition: after sex, you WILL fall asleep and WILL have your dick cut off by a girl. You just don't know when or who. Would you?

Well, would you?

• Total voters
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Your dick will never get reattached again, either. Personally, I'd rather keep my dick even though I never get to use it rather than becoming paranoid and unsure of who and when my dick will be cut off as I am asleep. This isn't a far-fetched situation, this has happened to men before. There is a very realistic chance this would happen.

I'd rather fap to 2d women forever then sacrifice my dick to a disgusting pig roastie

The "yes" answer is essentially trannymaxxing.

Use percentages for this.

If she seems crazy, chances are she will cut your dick off. However, if she's an American/European, probably not very high.

However, if she is a Latina, ESPECIALLY if she is a crazy Brazilian, she WILL cut your dick off 100%. There are many news articles about this happening. I know Brazilian foids are fucking sexy but for them once you fuck you gotta RUN.

No woman is worth losing a dick over

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

Can’t you theoretically avoid this if you just fuck one foid forever like a wife relationship?

Sounds like a deal with a demon or so

Volcel if you wouldn't but also not worth it

I would rather fap to hentai than be paranoid for the rest of my life and lose my dick. It just isn’t worth it. Would be lifefuel if it happened to a Chad(in gtav) :feelsEhh:

Weird question, tbh.
I'm assuming that the experiment tag is there for a reason?

Last edited:
Yes, before cumming I’d inject her with tranquilizer so she won’t get to cut my dick and I’d still fuck and stay as a chad. High IQ perspective amirite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back