Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Become a 911 call operator

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I've been listening to these calls. So many instances of toilets getting ABANDONED in their hour of need. Most of the time, the operator is another woman! They just don't give a shit. They'll literally listen to a woman drowning or getting shot and they'll be like "ma'am you need to calm down. Stop yelling at me".

Women are bad 911 operators simply because they're too narcissistic to handle people yelling at them. Imagine the havoc a malicious incel could cause. Just let women get raped, speak loudly if you hear she is being held captive, keep asking pointless questions and delay sending help. The worst that'll happen is that you get fired.

that's a good idea sgt. bluecel

just get yourself blacklisted and in possible legal trouble theory. This achieves nothing.

lol imagine a fellow brocel became an operator and for a day and only helped males and when a foid was stuck in a dangerous situation and called 911 he just told her to be calm and hung up the phone it’d be so funny XD

Good attempt but think bigger

Male voice on the other end of the phone might be comforting for a foid. If you guys become 911 operators, pick up, and hang up if it’s a Foid.

yeah incels can have a lot of power in society by discriminating against normies and foids in favor of incels, it's tough but i have seen it work before

Idk man,
just get yourself blacklisted and in possible legal trouble theory. This achieves nothing.
100 seething foids are worth being blacklisted from a shit job.

I've been listening to these calls. So many instances of toilets getting ABANDONED in their hour of need. Most of the time, the operator is another woman! They just don't give a shit. They'll literally listen to a woman drowning or getting shot and they'll be like "ma'am you need to calm down. Stop yelling at me".

Women are bad 911 operators simply because they're too narcissistic to handle people yelling at them. Imagine the havoc a malicious incel could cause. Just let women get raped, speak loudly if you hear she is being held captive, keep asking pointless questions and delay sending help. The worst that'll happen is that you get fired.
Good idea but I would end up laughing my guts out the moment I get into a call with a woman begging for help

Imagine the havoc a malicious incel could cause. Just let women get raped, speak loudly if you hear she is being held captive, keep asking pointless questions and delay sending help.
Gave me a hearty kek
:feelskek:

I have heard a few as well, funny af. Women Operators are so emotional they are more concerned with the tone of voice then actually helping the person lol clownWorld.

jfl they'd kick you off after one call tbh.
Me? Couldn't be me. I would never disrespect the sanctity of life. But if a hypothetical person was good at it, 1 maybe 2 thousand calls would be feasible.

Me? Couldn't be me. I would never disrespect the sanctity of life. But if a hypothetical person was good at it, 1 maybe 2 thousand calls would be feasible.
They do monitor these things you know? Have you seen an emergency services call center? You're within earshot of plenty of people. You'd be kicked off very quickly. They have quality control stuff in place. Ultimately they'd just put someone else through and remove you. I imagine also due to the type of calls they deal with there you could face charges too. It's a trash idea jfl.

I'd find it difficult to care and have empathy. I guess that could be a good or bad thing

all of your coworkers are likely to be bitchy black women

And yet the call centers are full of foids who do just what the OP is describing. Fuck off, retard.
They do monitor these things you know? Have you seen an emergency services call center? You're within earshot of plenty of people. You'd be kicked off very quickly. They have quality control stuff in place. Ultimately they'd just put someone else through and remove you. I imagine also due to the type of calls they deal with there you could face charges too. It's a trash idea jfl.

And yet the call centers are full of foids who do just what the OP is describing. Fuck off, retard.
Trying to get people calm down and chill tf out? That's just protocol.

“Sorry I can’t really hear you , can you repeat the address for me?”

“No I’m sorry I got to go to the washroom hang on alright?”

“It’s ok we’ll be arriving later than usual , just don’t die good luck!”
Based and work-nada-not-harda pilled.