Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Becky's white privilege denied!

They really to think they're invincible since they experience a lifetime of shielding and beta protectors.

They really to think they're invincible since they experience a lifetime of shielding and beta protectors.
Amen, its amusing how 140lb 5'4 short ass white women who can barely carry their purses are acting more confident than an Ex-Marine 250lb 6'5 Tyrone who hunted down Bin Laden:feelskek: (legit I know some ex-Army blacks and they are the most chill dudes I know

Last edited:
level 2
dizzler0613

·22h·edited 2h

"He needs to go to jail for that, at least for the night, and the boyfriend needs to be dumped, at least for life"

Imagine being a whore saying what men should do in that situation, fucking slut.

I am amazed that she didn't instantly resort to tears and soliciting the help of nearby simps. She just eats it and continues to stare. Really really uncharacteristic of a foid. Are we sure this isn't a tranny?

I am amazed that she didn't instantly resort to tears and soliciting the help of nearby simps. She just eats it and continues to stare. Really really uncharacteristic of a foid.
It’s because the guy is black. In her dyed hair white liberal female mind blacks can’t do any wrong+she knows blacks mog her on the oppression hierarchy.

If it was a white male she would’ve gone all in on him, and unlike in that Reddit post it would be 1000% angered towards the white guy.

Last edited:
I am amazed that she didn't instantly resort to tears and soliciting the help of nearby simps. She just eats it and continues to stare. Really really uncharacteristic of a foid. Are we sure this isn't a tranny?
IDK maybe wouldn't be surprised we in NYC afterall:feelskek: but LEGIT when I was a small kid visiting NYC in the early 2000's the ONLY trannies I saw were mentally-ill black dudes:feelskek:. (it was an open secret that tranny's were a black thing in NYC on the "down low" before it became mainstream. Any NYCcels notice this phenomena? I guess clown world starts in the black community than spreads. (historically degeneracy was pushed into the black community as a "guinea pig". Take for instance single moms/drug epidemic it started in the black community but now it is spreading into the white community)

Last edited:
Good. You share the same sentiment as me. This video brings only one name to mind:

"Shannon Rose Bosanac"

IDK maybe wouldn't be surprised we in NYC afterall:feelskek: but LEGIT when I was in NYC in the early 2000's the ONLY trannies I saw were black dudes. (it was an open secret that tranny's were a black thing in NYC on the "down low" before it became mainstream. Any NYCcels notice this phenomena? I guess clown world starts in the black community than spreads. (historically degeneracy was pushed into the black community as a "guinea pig". Take for instance single moms/drug epidemic it started in the black community but now it is spreading into the white community)

I see some variety of faggot nearly every time I enter the shitty that never sleeps.

Guy is terabased. Didn't let himself get punched down and annoyed and bullshit thrown at him and not retaliate just because it's a wahmen doing it all. Maybe if more people did this wahmen would know their fucking place and not piss men off. She was totally not expecting that as females are the protected m'ladies in all occasions even if they are wrong, dare the male retaliate physically if the female did something physical and he will get lynched. LifeFuel that he did that and no one tried anything on him because dude didn't give a fuck. Lowinhib as god damn fuck.

I see some variety of faggot nearly every time I enter the shitty that never sleeps.
in the early 2000's though it was mostly a black thing right? (as I said clown world degeneracy is pushed into the black community as a "guinea pig" then spread to the rest of america).
-its over for blackguineapigcels!

"Must be a cops wife"

I don't get it. :feelstastyman:

dare the male retaliate physically if the female did something physical and he will get lynched.
white beckies caused a lot of black guys to be killed by false accusations. funny how white wahmans harp on about white privilege when IRONICALLY they BENEFITED the most from slavery. (sugar for their sweet tea, cotton for their blouses etc came from plants that had to be picked by men of "strong melanin concentrations" :feelsthink: Sure slave masters were pricks but MAAN imagine the plantation lady she must have demanded a high material standard of living and ordered around her slave holding husband like a slave master!:feelshaha:

I bet she got wet.

in the early 2000's though it was mostly a black thing right? (as I said clown world degeneracy is pushed into the black community as a "guinea pig" then spread to the rest of america).
-its over for blackguineapigcels!
Black NYC crazies have their own uniqeness in my experience.

Black NYC crazies have their own uniqeness in my experience.
View attachment 517656
oh yea a LOT of fucking crazies on the train. Once my dad was doing a business trip in DC and was on the subway and some low-inhib homeless lady pulled down her pants and took a piss right then and there in front of everyone:feelskek: All these government workers were freaking out and fled the train he told me:feelskek:

-man I wish I was there to witness the circus!:feelsclown:
(don't know if she was black tho)
Fuck NYC. What a fucking shithole city filled with savages. I've seen so much of this type of shit coming EXACTLY FROM NYC EVERY FUCKING TIME. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS CITY?????
Tru living in NYC long term would probably suck! it's filled with crazies/weirdos but I gotta admit visiting NYC for a few days is LIT! Street performers, cool food, you meet some really cool people etc.
(or at least that's how it was in the early 2000's before clown world really took off)

Last edited:
the real based nigga is the white dude for doing jack shit. I bet he's friendzoned, and he's like NOPE, no pussy no defense from me. THIS IS WHAT REAL FEMINISM LOOKS LIKE.

The negro punch was kind of humiliating because I have to admit Ms gilmore girl here ate that punch like Superman.

Last edited:
the real based nigga is the white dude for doing jack shit. I bet he's friendzoned, and he's like NOPE, no pussy no defense from me.
white guys are scared of blacks and total bitches around them
The negro punch was kind of humiliating because I have to admit Ms gilmore girl here ate that punch like Superman.
its NYC after all "she" may actually be a "HE" (if ya know what I mean:feelsthink:)

white guys are scared of blacks and total bitches around them

its NYC after all "she" may actually be a "HE" (if ya know what I mean:feelsthink:)
It's insulting for white people to LARP around like bohemians in ungentrified places. In the end, they all end up in suburban communes breeding Richard Spencer's children when they realize this liberal experiment is a JEWISH joke.

Based Jogger. Holy fuark I might OD on this lifefuel

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Bitches always need to get the last word

It's insulting for white people to LARP around like bohemians in ungentrified places. In the end, they all end up in suburban communes breeding Richard Spencer's children when they realize this liberal experiment is a JEWISH joke.
why do you stormfrontcels cuck for whites? you are not even participating in their breeding game. (hey no Tyrone ever called me incel).

Last edited:
I am amazed that she didn't instantly resort to tears and soliciting the help of nearby simps.
Oh for sure it came later. She was saving the tears for OF and the gram.

Fuck NYC. What a fucking shithole city filled with savages. I've seen so much of this type of shit coming EXACTLY FROM NYC EVERY FUCKING TIME. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS CITY?????
De Blasio

Niggaz are wild deez dayz nah im sayin lol

I'm glad the becky got punched. They deserve it for being the stuck up racist bitches that they are.

Setting that aside. Niggaz are robbing, killing, and stealing nowadays. Wreaking havoc all over America worst than before due to covid and as a result of the aftermath of last year's BLM protests.

Funny times indeed.