Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Becky's are far more harsher than Stacey

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Does anyone else agree that Becky's are far more entitled compared to Stacy?

Becky's have an inferiority complex and can only dream of being the stereotypical Stacy but deep down they know they're not good looking enough so instead of accepting that they act all uppity and are much more meaner to incels because that's what they believe a stereotypical Stacy would act like when in my opinon Stacy's are aware they're good looking and just tend to ignore us, Becky's on the other hand ridicule us and believe they have a shot with 10/10 Chad's.

Becky: (looking for validation on leddit.)

Stacy (would probably just ignore us and not ridicule until they hit post-wall and may get bitter)

Stacy doesn't care

If you were above average, would you care about incels in general?
You would barely use internet.

Absolute true and also my own experience

i would say below average women are the most harsher they know they are ugly but are in severe denial
and when a subhuman incel approaches them they get mad because they want to be like those stacys that fuck chad

i would say below average women are the most harsher they know they are ugly but are in severe denial
and when a subhuman incel approaches them they get mad because they want to be like those stacys that fuck chad

Most of them never got over high school and not being a "popular" girl.

very true, every time I asked out a becky in high school and college she would be shocked.

The handful of Stacies I asked out ignored me or just walked away, it was Becky and Lizzie (named after Lizzie Velasquez, ugliest woman as voted by many people) who dealt me my harshest rejections and took great joy in being cruel.

Just think about how easy they can get some dick, of course they're reject anyone but top tier chads. I expect many post wall sham marriages to betabuxxers in the next 10 years. Don't take Chads leftovers guys

I want a stacy, beckys are ugly

depends on the location but for sure i hate the entitled cruel attitude beckys have so much

You could've chosen a better example of a Stacey than an ethnic drag queen.

Stacies are way more popular and naturally happy-go-lucky, Beckies are Stacey wannabes so they try to get clout by acting like a stuck up cunt because that's what they think Stacies do.

Also the Becky in your post looks extremely masculine, 3/10

Stacy just makes you not exist in her mind, Becky goes out of her way to show all signs of discomfort and disgust at your very existence being in Her presence.

The reason becky hate us so much it's because our existence remind her that some of us are her looksmatch and that in a fair world we should be together, this make her character enter in conflict with what everyone think about her, so she vilified us and her hated suddenly is justified.

Because juggernaut law means they drown in validation and boosts their ego to insane levels.

Becky's are desperate to be as desirable as a Stacy and thus reject any male actually on her level(looksmatch). They are laughably pathetic. Hypergamy and juggernaut law are making these plain Jane boring cunts even more retarded.

Stacy doesn't care but Beckies, they expects beta men, cucks and people like us to give her compliments, worship her, give her money & gifts just because she has a hole.