Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL beckylite ded in ok.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahah
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab: :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::y'all::cool::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsEhh::feelsPop:

I bet her meathead boyfriend got into a fight with someone who shot at them. I wouldn't be surprised if this is case #47817727813 of a female dying because of her poor taste in men

I bet her meathead boyfriend got into a fight with someone who shot at them. I wouldn't be surprised if this is case #47817727813 of a female dying because of her poor taste in men

Who would do such a thing to this lovely young woman?

Oh well.

It's a "terrible tragedy."

Or something like that.
Still had more free sex in her 17 years of life than this entire forum ever will...

Brutal

tenor.gif

Hopefully the shooter is someone going ER and doesnt get caught

NVM this happened in 2012 and the shooter is now serving two life sentences, SAD

Last edited:
Oh. Just more black on white crime.

Nevermind.

This is him

53ab884251a62.preview-500.jpg
If that happened today some people would label him an incel.

In the future no matter whether a male is celibate or not any male that is accused of killing a female will probably be labeled incel by some portion of the American population @PPEcel

If that happened today some people would label him an incel.

In the future no matter whether a male is celibate or not any male that is accused of killing a female will probably be labeled incel by some portion of the American population @PPEcel
He mogs me

He mogs me
He mogs everyone here. But that's besides the point.
Do you think it's possible that in the future any male accused of killing or harming a female will be accused of being an incel in America if the incel moral panic kicks into high gear?

He mogs everyone here. But that's besides the point.
Do you think it's possible that in the future any male accused of killing or harming a female will be accused of being an incel in America if the incel moral panic kicks into high gear?
Oh, of course. That is a moral panic waiting to happen.