Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Becky whore got pumped and dumped by chad - r/dating: "We had one date and had sex on the second meet. He blocked me before I got home."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Now whore's gonna shit on poor brocels to feel better. Burn in hell incelphobic whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I (25F) matched with this guy (33M) on hinge about two-ish weeks ago. He’s not who I would normally go for but I thought I’d try something different since my ex and I broke up to see if the problem is the type of guy I usually go for. I’m not someone who sleeps around, my number is in single digits and I’d like to keep it there for as long as possible. I’m a confident woman and I’m not bad looking.
Anyway, I went on a bowling date with him, he was 20-25 minutes late despite letting me know he’s going to be a few minutes late tops… we had a good night regardless. Spent about 3 hours on this date until the shops closed. We continued talking and it was really fun and easy going.
Last night, I had an early Christmas dinner with friends and we started texting again. He asked if I wanted to come over and I wasn’t sure because I had work this morning. I went over anyway and we watched a comedy, laughed and had some banter so it was great. He slowly made a move after about an hour and I eventually got on top and started it. I laughed a bit and said, “I thought you’d never kiss me” and we proceeded to make out. It was going good. We both got undressed and he went down on me and I returned the favor. He seemed to enjoy it too much and because i didn’t want it to end so quickly, I asked if he had a condom which he said yes but it’s in the car. I laughed a bit and said “okay could you please go get it” he then called me “intense” which I’m kind of taking offence to right now.
He came back and I proceeded to get him ready again. He laid back, said he hates condoms as he put it on anyway and I got on top. Everything felt good, he didn’t just completely starfish so he did a bit of touching. I eventually took his hands and held on to them by his head and did a bit of dirty talk. He enjoyed it and it was over soon. He went to clean up and I was chilling on bed waiting for him to help me finish when he’s done. That didn’t happen which is fine. We watched more tv and he started falling asleep. I left and got home after 2. Sent a “just got home” message and fell asleep.
The “intense” comment was stuck in my head so I asked him to let me know when he’s up because I just wanted to clarify with him if that’s a bad thing or not.
Turns out he blocked me. This really knocked my confidence and I’m a bit hurt by the lack of respect and communication from someone in their 30s.
Has someone else experienced something like this or do you have any idea if calling someone “intense” is a bad thing? I’m not generally insecure but THIS comment is throwing me off.
Add: if he didn’t want to continue seeing me, I’d have appreciated him being mature and telling me he’s no longer interested. That’s fine by me as I’m obviously not going to force someone to continue seeing me. If he communicated that with me, I’d respect his decision and would’ve asked to clarify the comment because that’s what I don’t understand.
UPDATE: I received a text from him saying he’s not sure if I’d messaged him but he didn’t get it because he blocked me (before i got to my car!) because he felt ashamed for not giving me an orgasm and for finishing “faster than I normally would”. I asked him about the “intense” comment and he said he didn’t think I’d be confident in the bedroom as I was on the first date and he was taken aback because he’s used to women around my age who are less confident in the bedroom. I asked him if he wanted to have sex last night (because some of these comments made me second guess his consent) and he said yes so that’s cleared up. He apologised for blocking me and going about it the wrong way and I told him I’m not interested in continuing this and he was fine with it. Thank you for the opinions and comments!
(Please don’t be rude with your comments. That’s not what I’m asking for)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/r3t9s0/we_had_one_date_and_had_sex_on_the_second_meet_he/

Last edited:
Hope the privileged whore suffers a horrible life like she deserves.

>its your personality inkler
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

1638113123614 trimmed

Thats how Chad works

Reading that was like suffering a thousand deaths at the hands of my worst enemy. If this is the weekend routine of a typical hole, I think I'd rather stay with you brocels. JFL imagine the run around this dumb bitch did just because the guy said 'intense'.
Also she was concerned about his consent so she asked if he wanted to fuck again. WTF the life of a chad is akin to that of a space alien to me.

Chad can treat them as cumrag and they still want to sleep with him. And why did she fixate so much on the "intense"?

Reading that was like suffering a thousand deaths at the hands of my worst enemy. If this is the weekend routine of a typical hole, I think I'd rather stay with you brocels. JFL imagine the run around this dumb bitch did just because the guy said 'intense'.
Also she was concerned about his consent so she asked if he wanted to fuck again. WTF the life of a chad is akin to that of a space alien to me.
Yep, whores have to be enslaved

These are things the Chads can afford ...

Easy pickings for Chad, another woman turned into a "all men want is sex" drone

Easy pickings for Chad, another woman turned into a "all men want is sex" drone
Cuz all that chad wants is sex, fefails don't consider incels real men, esp. if you're a 22yo 5'8 framecel with a teenager face like me

Her Chadhole probably stunk to high heaven.

Chad Problems - to block foid sloot or not to...

Hmm

Chad can treat them as cumrag and they still want to sleep with him. And why did she fixate so much on the "intense"?

Because they give huge importance to every word Chad says

Because they give huge importance to every word Chad says
Girls like her keep orbiters for years and cut them out of her life for the smallest reason, and she cant stop thinking about Chad who regretted fucking her the second he ejaculated.

Look how much she cares about him, if he was some ugly manlet she would’ve blocked him without a second thought. I’m not gonna read the comments as they’ll just say he doesn’t deserve her or some other retarded “muh female empowerment:soy:
Yep, they lust after chad no matter what, if he abussed her she would still lust after him

Girls like her keep orbiters for years and cut them out of her life for the smallest reason, and she cant stop thinking about Chad who regretted fucking her the second he ejaculated.
:yes::yes::yes:

personelity dectector broken

Hope this filthy whore agrees to unprotected sex next time and gets HIV.:feelsdevil:

didn't use the personality detector? :feelshehe:

Why couldn't it be me:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I can't even fathom being in a situation where I could affort to be this cocky and picky, even if I were I'd wouldn't do it that way. But those chads give zero fucks, they have options and no empathy.

But you know who also are like them? Foids. That's exactly what they do to sub8 men without feeling the slightest remorse. They deserve it, they're only tasting their own medicine...

Crazy. I would give up my left arm for a chance to throw it at her, and he's blocking her before she got to her car. What a fucking clown shit.

Lol like a Rich whore complaining that her simp bought her a $2000 handbag instead of the $3000 one. Hard to feel amy sympathy towards the bitch when Incels deal with 1000000x more suffering and pain, More foids deserve to be treated this way maybe they will learn to have more empathy towards Incels

The poor thing. That sounds TERRIBLE.

Lol like a Rich whore complaining that her simp bought her a $2000 handbag instead of the $3000 one. Hard to feel amy sympathy towards the bitch when Incels deal with 1000000x more suffering and pain, More foids deserve to be treated this way maybe they will learn to have more empathy towards Incels
Exactly
The poor thing. That sounds TERRIBLE.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

This really knocked my confidence and I’m a bit hurt by the lack of respect and communication from someone in their 30s.
Has someone else experienced something like this or do you have any idea if calling someone “intense” is a bad thing? I’m not generally insecure but THIS comment is throwing me off.
Add: if he didn’t want to continue seeing me, I’d have appreciated him being mature and telling me he’s no longer interested. That’s fine by me as I’m obviously not going to force someone to continue seeing me. If he communicated that with me, I’d respect his decision and would’ve asked to clarify the comment because that’s what I don’t understand.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Hilarious, because this childish behavior this foid complains about is exactly the behavior foids exhibit toward any man not in the top 10%. (Not saying 90% of men are incel, btw) She's a goddamn hippocrite! :reeeeee:

blank lines between paragraphs in future plz op
Look how much she cares about him, if he was some ugly manlet she would’ve blocked him without a second thought
She still dumped him though, for daring to block her.
Even though by all accounts he seemed decent as he was in a shame spiral for not making her coom and cooming too early.

Last edited:
She just had the fatherless baby. And named it chad

I'm glad she experienced that.

But you boyos need to remember that she will never truely regret it. The regret will last a few days and later on she will masturbate to that "intense" night she had with chad. This will be hacked in her brain as one of the nest memories if her life