Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Becky gets burned by husband, gets left because she turns into a subhuman

This shit has happened to guys thousands of times (man gets disfigured in accident, wife leaves him. Sometimes it's even soldiers who get wounded/crippled in battle being abandoned by their wives). But none of them have ever gotten an Inside Edition special to drum up sympathy for them like this foid is getting. Female privilege example #5,478,329

Ugly bitch should try using that personality of hers to find a new boyfriend... since thats all that matters right
Images

She still is beautiful :soy:

Nobody cares if it happens to a man, so why should I care if it happens to a woman? :feelsEhh:

Excuse me dispatcher I think I burnt my wife jeez sorry about this it was a mistake on my part I should have used the gun.

She probably cheated on him like all femoids do and this was just his High IQ revenge plot.

This shit has happened to guys thousands of times (man gets disfigured in accident, wife leaves him. Sometimes it's even soldiers who get wounded/crippled in battle being abandoned by their wives). But none of them have ever gotten an Inside Edition special to drum up sympathy for them like this foid is getting. Female privilege example #5,478,329
Men are not entitled to anything even resembling sympathy. Gynocentric society at it's finest.

I think I'd fuck a burn victim if she actually loved me.

She can still find someone and already had a daughter. At least she kept her eyes, nose, lips.

Her with make-up:
Burnvictim

Truly a sad fucked up story but... if looks don't matter shouldn't it not be as sad as it is?
She went through a life changing experience and all u incels care about is her looks. No wonder yall incels

100%. The way he didn't want to apologize, and his body language..
So [Based] because he got away with it.

His ex wife now know at least 5% of the pain a truecel goes through every day.

She wasn't hot enough