Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL becky and her cuck tell incels to just be nice and they will get laid

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
skip to 5:40

becky: "having sex is not that hard if you're just nice to people"

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Sweden is one of the most feminist countries, makes sense that ugly guys are treated like shit there

huh woah! why didn't i think of that? it's so simple! geez i'm so dumb can't believe of all the things i did i completely forgot to be nice. silly me teehee

If being nice was important to have sex then why are the gangbangers and criminals getting laid? Hmmm?

Do they really think this works? That kindness and confidence are enough to make it? I wish they were able to experience what its like for a day and get a better grasp on what our reality is like

Do they really think this works? That kindness and confidence are enough to make it? I wish they were able to experience what its like for a day and get a better grasp on what our reality is like
They live in a different reality, it's insane the retarded advice they give, and they really think it works jfl

If being nice was important to have sex then why are the gangbangers and criminals getting laid? Hmmm?
They think Meeks is the only mean person to get laid.

She looks 50.

Better incel than cuck.

Better FleshLight than used up roastie.

They think Meeks is the only mean person to get laid.

There's a reason why the "Women only love assholes." stereotype exists.... There's truth to it. Assholes get laid all of the time.

Except it needs to be modified a bit, "Women only love Chad assholes."

Stupid dumb cunt. Tell her to take her advice and shove it up her ass.

And that fucking faggot has absolutely no clue who incels are.

Last edited:
Nice like Jeremy Meeks? Or maybe Ted Bundy?

They are actually suggesting that SWEDEN is the most incel concentrated country in the world????

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are millennials but are as out of touch and as uncool as boomers

I thought qweens weren't robots you put niceness coins in before being granted sex? :soy:
Doing nice things for a foid without her doing nice things back is a good way to seem like a cuck she can never respect.

being nice to get laid - nice
not being nice - incel

:soy:

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

How the fuck did you find their channel?? This has to be the most obscenely insufferable couple on youtube, they such smug elite narcissists, yet have a small cult following of foids attracted to their swedish genetics.

Oh my God their bluepilled rhetoric about "just go to charm school and learn to be nice" makes me nauseous. I almost vomited

The absolute state of that betabuxx.

Females are so friggin delusional

I think having incels is the least of your worries Mr. Swedistan.

Bullshit!!! If you're a CHAD, it doesn't matter if you're a nice person or a piece of shit, you'll still get these sluts to fuck you. Period!

When they say ugly people are having sex all the time it's half-truth, they are thinking mostly about ugly landwhales having sex nowadays.

Ugly men get nothing!

If she had the chance she would get gangbanged by 5 chads. This guy is a cuck. Better incel than cuck.

Power is truly the only thing that matters for females. I dont know how much I can emphasize that. This is why they have a far more loose sexuality and have a stronger liklihood of being zoophiles or homos

Technically it is good advice that works..if you are Chad or female.

Sweden is one of the most feminist countries, makes sense that ugly guys are treated like shit there

I didn't watch the video, but in the comments there wasn't any good comments about why. Same here.

The reason why Sweden is at the moment the absolute worst country for incels is pure mathematics; massive immigration to population ratio; immigrants are overwhelmingly young and male. Small population, big immigration. Sweden has liberated completely work-based immigration, the only country in Europe to do so. They have more fake refugees per capita than any other. (real refugees in Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan don't affect the sex ratio, but the refugees that get to Europe are overwhelmingly young males). They have massive numbers of so called "paperless" that do not show in statistics.

This is a US and UK -centric website, that's why the discussion here is very different than in some European countries. In Sweden what the local young men hate the most? The immigrant young and handsome men taking their women! This is a VERY usual scene in the streets. But one never sees a local man with a Syrian or Afghan woman. Muslims are encouraged to take local women, but muslims and islam bar their women from dating and marrying local men. If that sometimes happens, they "honourkill" their daughters.

The flow has been big and ongoing still after 2015. Most do not get positive, but stay regardless. Only tiny percentage is actually successfully deported.

You can see these dynamics very clearly in voting behaviour. Young men vote anti-immigration, women prefer uncontrolled male-dominated immigration, because it benefits them greatly even if they don't themselves date an immigrant man, they can afford better local men, and the bottom men are left being surplus. The immigrants are usually very fit and handsome elites of their countries. They had lots of money to pay to the smugglers.

Last edited:
Soon after the video was over her degenerate chad bf yelled at her to come suck his dick and she happily lept over there.

I used to be an incel...until i personalitymaxxed ;)

Just shower bro

Soon after the video was over her degenerate chad bf yelled at her to come suck his dick and she happily lept over there.
I think having incels is the least of your worries Mr. Swedistan.
Oh my God their bluepilled rhetoric about "just go to charm school and learn to be nice" makes me nauseous. I almost vomited
How the fuck did you find their channel?? This has to be the most obscenely insufferable couple on youtube, they such smug elite narcissists, yet have a small cult following of foids attracted to their swedish genetics.

I’ve been unironically told that I’m one of the nicest person that they know by males and females. Zero sex, 40+ rejections after 23 years. Maybe I just need to be nicer?

Or maybe it’s just a crock of shit and being nice but ugly will get you no where.

Riddle me this, can I keep on going?

"Why won't you have sex with me? waaa"
Does she genuinely believe that's how we approach women?