Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beckies hate us more than Staceys

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Staceys are usually not insecure. If you show interest in them as an incel they will just smile and say: "No thanks".

A becky however will absolutely destroy you and either abrupt in laughter or say cruel shit like "Absolutely not." etc...

All the foids who bullied me were always Beckies.

They are aware that they are on a similar level as us lookswise but still think they deserve Chad, therefore any association with us is met with brutal resistance, by rejecting us they are rejecting their own inner and outer ugliness. Basically they treat us like shit the same way Chad treats them like shit. Staceys are treated decently by everyone, even by Chads, so they don't need to do that crap.

Also they are much more whorish than Staceys. Staceys know they are desired. Beckies need to get fucked by many Chads to feel that way. Also juggernaut law.

Last edited:
True the ugliest/fattest girls in school would always be the meanest. The Stacies would just be innocently unaware of people like us

True the ugliest/fattest girls in school would always be the meanest. The Stacies would just be innocently unaware of people like us
:yes:

I’ve found the same to be true for men, most of the bullying I’ve gotten was from normies/low tier normies who picked on me to make them feel better about themselves. They made fun of what I wore, my accent, and how I didn’t have wifi at home. Successful men don’t push others down since they don’t have to compensate. I’ve never been made fun of by a legit chad in my life, they were all respectful and cordial with me.

I agree, attractive people in general are too busy living their privileged life to care about petty things like putting us down. It's normies and low-tier foids who seem to feel the need to be assholes, probably to affirm their belief that "at least they aren't as subhuman as us".

There's a reason behind that. When a man is rejected by a foid he gets angry at that specific foid only, but when a girl is rejected by a chad she takes her anger on unattractive men.

And that's why Becky's are so mean, most of them are rejected by chads in favor of Stacy.

who else high af rn

There's a reason behind that. When a man is rejected by a foid he gets angry at that specific foid only, but when a girl is rejected by a chad she takes her anger on unattractive men.

And that's why Becky's are so mean, most of them are rejected by chads in favor of Stacy.

That's literally fucking toddler logic.

Women are so pathetic, It even amazes me every day again and again. An 18 year old foid gets mogged by a 12 year old boy mentally.
who else high af rn
Kys junkie.

I’ve found the same to be true for men, most of the bullying I’ve gotten was from normies/low tier normies who picked on me to make them feel better about themselves. They made fun of what I wore, my accent, and how I didn’t have wifi at home. Successful men don’t push others down since they don’t have to compensate. I’ve never been made fun of by a legit chad in my life, they were all respectful and cordial with me.

A becky however will absolutely destroy you and either abrupt in laughter or say cruel shit like "Absolutely not." etc...

They are aware that they are on a similar level as us lookswise but still think they deserve Chad, therefore any association with us is met with brutal resistance, by rejecting us they are rejecting their own inner and outer ugliness. Basically they treat us like shit the same way Chad treats them like shit. Staceys are treated decently by everyone, even by Chads, so they don't need to do that crap.

Also they are much more whorish than Staceys. Staceys know they are desired. Beckies need to get fucked by many Chads to feel that way. Also juggernaut law.

Shannon Rose Bosanac:

A femoid "honored" me on my birthday by laughing at my life as a disabled, depressed ethnicel. She was volunteering in a psych hospital and happened to see me while I was in the suicide ward.

I spent my birthday resting in bed.

View attachment 528640

View attachment 528642

View attachment 528643

Staceys are usually not insecure. If you show interest in them as an incel they will just smile and say: "No thanks".

All foids are more evil than satan, some are just more evil than others but they're still all evil.

True. They despise us because we're their looksmatches, and this painful truth is too much to handle for them.

Take the Becky Pill

She acts like stacy but has more in common with the average subhuman :foidSoy:

Juggernaut law. Most normies have some degree of self-awareness so they try with their lookmatches and these ones ended entitled. Also, Stacey won't be dumped by Chad as Becky is. When Becky gets dumped she revenges with her lookmatches.

Exactly bro ,the Stacy I asked out talked to me really understanding and said I see you as my friend but the beckies oh oh no they were literally gonna throw up in my face and she was disgusted af for whatever reason she was my looksmatch
Faggotcel trait ngl
No

The Beckys and Normies always see themselves as a few ranks higher than they really are, so they hate when one of us injects reality into their fantasy.

:bigbrain:

My 35 year old landwhale classmate told me she has had sex with more than 100 men

Not even a Becky BTW.

Last edited: