Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beckie’s are the worst foid of them all.

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
They’re extremely insecure and angry especially low tier ones. Only a few are unicorns. I have experienced many times where a stupid beckie accused me of staring and having “crushes” on them. They freak out just cuz a guy stared at there direction cuz they’re worried you’re hitting on them and we make them think they’re ugly.

They won’t think this when chad is staring though. I remember this one beckie who got called ugly a few times decided to fucking accuse me of staring and this rumor spread everywhere, her retartded friend joined in too and said i was pretending to stare at her. Some beckuws started acting like they were pretending to stare at me by squinting and saying “i’m looking at the clock” or other shit. And one landwhale blocked her face with paper when walking infront of me like nobody looking at you fattie.

Popular beckie’s are even worst they are the most delusional narcissistic cunts. They have a massive ego due to normies simping over them cuz guys would fuck any foid but they simp for any female with titties and ass and thata how beckie’s get there ego. Some of them know they are just being used to fuck tho. i’m sick of normies giving them validation Fucking pisses me off

This, I've honestly found that average looking foids are the nastiest

You should openly stare Beckie’s in public fucking spoil entitlement whores

This, I've honestly found that average looking foids are the nastiest
I noticed it too and it’s mainly the popular ones. They get a delusion that they’re stacy but deep down they know they aren’t. The beckie’s who accused me were called ugly a few times by some popular guys snd mistreated so it’s clear they aren’t shit
You should openly stare Beckie’s in public fucking spoil entitlement whores
Adter the accusations started, my brain would make me just stare at them sometimes due to them constantly checking if i was staring. There stupid ass would accuse me but yet they had no reason to look at the back of the class to see if i was staring. Checking if i’m staring only makes me actually stare at you. They also think a small glance at there direction means i’m staring like holy fuck how can they be this deranged

I noticed it too and it’s mainly the popular ones. They get a delusion that they’re stacy but deep down they know they aren’t. The beckie’s who accused me were called ugly a few times by some popular guys snd mistreated so it’s clear they aren’t shit

Adter the accusations started, my brain would make me just stare at them sometimes due to them constantly checking if i was staring. There stupid ass would accuse me but yet they had no reason to look at the back of the class to see if i was staring. Checking if i’m staring only makes me actually stare at you. They also think a small glance at there direction means i’m staring like holy fuck how can they be this deranged
Who cares just stare more i glare at hot foids in the street whenever I feeling like it

They are angry that chad isnt committing, but who cares, cry me a river. They dont give us a chance, plus can you imagine if stacies pumped and dumped incels? We'd be in a better position than we are, now. I wish stacies pumped and dumped me.