Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Beckies are just discount Stacies

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
While I was away, I tried to have my way with a Becky. Nothing special, maybe 5/10 foid but hell I was bent on escaping inceldom so I wanted to give it a shot. I met her at school and we kinda talked. Truth be told, she is stupid and shallow as fuck but I am not in the position to really choose so I went with it. We talked for maybe three days both in school and on IG and then I decided to step it up a little bit and start flirting with her.

And you know what happened?

She fucking started calling me her BROTHER.
God fucking dammit.

If she was a fucking male she would be incel 100% yet she refused my advances and then started posting stories about how lonely she is.
TBH I had some faith in foidkind and I thought that at least Beckies value sub 8 men as human beings, but maybe I am wrong.

Thanks for reading about yet another failure of mine.

I was once rejected because I was NOT her brother.

At least she didn't shame you for trying. Some feel offended you even consider yourself as a possibility.
I was once rejected because I was NOT her brother.
Wincestmaxxers. :feelsugh:

Damn, that’s gotta hurt

Big Ooooffff.

:f:

they're cruel and stuck up as fuck due to the amounts of validation they get in tinder/social media era, they think they're so much attractive than what they are and only go for top tier guys just like stacys, it enrages me so much

Shes rejecting you without rejecting you. She knew you had feelings so she made it so you wont even bother asking her out.