Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Because I have no life experiences,thus no interests,I'm not able to start my own business or do something to be self-employed and escape wageslavery.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Since I literally rotted since I was a kid through my teens to mid mid 20s, I have no life experiences. I also have no interests, all I did was browse the internet mindlessly for hours and hours a day, forgetting what I browsed 5 minutes later.

I tried for so long to force myself to have interests, but everything seemed boring and pointless.

But to start your own business or be self-employed somehow you need an interest. You need something, you need at least a tiny bit of direction, a tiny bit of interest in something to start working in that direction and eventually find something that you can make money with.

But I have nothing. I'm a blank state that finds everything boring and a huge drain on my energy. Fuck my brain, it's even a struggle to get out of fucking bed because of lack of motivation, interest and energy.

Don't you still go to school/college? Will that degree not be useful?

This is a water is wet thread but still worth noting as it's a big problem for rotters, spoke volumes

Don't you still go to school/college? Will that degree not be useful?
Nah, it's a piece of shit meme degree in a shit university in a shit country. Even though they make me work like a dog for this shit degree and professors stress me out a lot, it will be 100% useless to me. Even for most normies it'll be relatively useless, only the extroverted shitbags that constantly kiss ass and network and make connections and volunteer and do shit like model UN and other various extracurricular bullshit and seminars in their spare time, only those make it in this field.

Nah, it's a piece of shit meme degree in a shit university in a shit country. Even though they make me work like a dog for this shit degree and professors stress me out a lot, it will be 100% useless to me.
isn't it great, having to work harder just so other people feel better about their careers and lives, all i got out of uni

To assess a society's or subcultures needs you need to be part of it.

I always wanted to write down for you how I got my ideas from engaging in stuff in one of your other threads, never got around doing it, but you already found out on your own.

I made many plans, but in the end I was to weak to act upon them. Now already others came and had the same ideas or society and technology moved on since a long time ago.

What is also brutal is how you will slowly will lose your naive creativity and ability to read the zeitgeist. If you want to develop something you have to start young.

It also helps to have people, who believe in you, which I had not.

Last edited:
isn't it great, having to work harder just so other people feel better about their careers and lives, all i got out of uni
I hate uni like I hate poison but I imagine working is just as bad so all I can say is fuck this life in general.

To assess a society's or subcultures needs you need to be part of it.

I always wanted to write down for you how I got my ideas from engaging in stuff in one of your other threads, never got around doing it, but you already found out on your own.

I made many plans, but in the end I was to weak to act upon them. Now already others came and had the same ideas or society and technology moved on since a long time ago.

What is also brutal is how you will slowly will lose your naive creativity and ability to read the zeitgeist. If you want to develop something you have to start young.

It also helps to have people, who believe in you, which I had not.
Very true. We are merely spectators, outsiders. There are so many obstacles we'd need to overcome in order to be able to stick to doing something consistently in order to actually get some results, but motivation and energy is hard to come by and maintain as an outsider and a loner. Also we'll never understand their world the way a normie does.

Nah, it's a piece of shit meme degree in a shit university in a shit country. Even though they make me work like a dog for this shit degree and professors stress me out a lot, it will be 100% useless to me. Even for most normies it'll be relatively useless, only the extroverted shitbags that constantly kiss ass and network and make connections and volunteer and do shit like model UN and other various extracurricular bullshit and seminars in their spare time, only those make it in this field.
Why did you take it then?

just grow something you dont need to be social or work alot

I also have no interests, all I did was browse the internet mindlessly for hours and hours a day, forgetting what I browsed 5 minutes later.
I still do that to this day

You are right, low energy, ugly, unhealthy, anxiety/depression guys like us never own a business.

I even think about all the people I would have to call, and all the people I would have to talk to, and all the organizing and work I would have to do owning a business.. and I get anxiety just thinking about it.. I wouldn't last 1 day.

Incels are night janitors by profession. Even going outside in the daytime is frightening and energy draining for most of us.

You are right, low energy, ugly, unhealthy, anxiety/depression guys like us never own a business.

I even think about all the people I would have to call, and all the people I would have to talk to, and all the organizing and work I would have to do owning a business.. and I get anxiety just thinking about it.. I wouldn't last 1 day.

Incels are night janitors by profession. Even going outside in the daytime is frightening and energy draining for most of us.
Shit, man, you are so right. I momentarily forgot about these aspects when making this post. Yeah, it's not just about having an interest/direction, all the shit you mentioned makes it so, so much tougher for us. There's just no way we can own a business, there's 5000 things making it difficult for people like us, on top of it being difficult in the first place even for well-adjusted and successful people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back