Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Because hating women wont get you laid"

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Defending women wont get you laid either,you retard
:feelskek:

I swear,all these retarded cuckmaxxers defending m'ladies on the internet in hope of getting pussy.

And the saddest thing is that they themselves know that they wont be getting any pussy,yet still insist in whiteknighting because they are 'good and moral people"
Shut the fuck up,a moral person would donate money to starving children instead of rotting in reddit and whiteknighting m'ladies.
How pathetic can you be?

It's [LifeFuel] knowing that those fat, pathetic basement-dwelling white knight feminist cucks will remain frustrated virgins forever.

We don't deserve our virginity. They do.

One of my cousins assaults his gf his with, yet they’re all attracted to him I wonder why IT. Must be his marvellous personality :feelshmm:

Inceltears is just the liberal SJW version of Incels.co. If they had anything else going on in their life, they wouldn’t be virtue signaling on the internet. Do you think real Chad’s give a shit about us or them? They are out being successful, having sex and making plans to build their future families.

They don’t have time to sit on their ass and write shit defending women on the internet. Probably 75% of their membership is trannies, homosexuals, bull dykes, soy liberal men and feminists. The other 25% are just normies that occasionally read shit there, chuckle and leave. Only the truecels there are the ones obsessing over us and making posts for hours a day.

Cucks don't deserve to live on our flat earth

They think you go round shouting hate at women, and talk about your hatred of women directly to the faces of women.

Ignore the clowns.

Defending women wont get you laid either,you retard
:feelskek:

I swear,all these retarded cuckmaxxers defending m'ladies on the internet in hope of getting pussy.

And the saddest thing is that they themselves know that they wont be getting any pussy,yet still insist in whiteknighting because they are 'good and moral people"
Shut the fuck up,a moral person would donate money to starving children instead of rotting in reddit and whiteknighting m'ladies.
How pathetic can you be?
KOLwsEF d 1

The only pussy they're getting is either tranny shit, or some single moms pussy oozing out tyrones cum.

One of my cousins assaults his gf his with, yet they’re all attracted to him I wonder why IT. Must be his marvellous personality :feelshmm:
Umm sweetie he must be tall has a good body and a chiseled face that means he has a good personality tee hee !

No man, deep down they constantly hope they will get some foid to like them. If they knew it was 100% over for them they would stop with their white knight bullshit immediately. Everyone expects a reward in return for their effort no matter who they are, they just won't admit it

Ye i get pretty angry when i see that bs on incel tears.

even if u dont hate u wont get date