Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment BeautySleepMaxx

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Go to bed as early as you can and become diurnal (opposite of nocturnal, active during the day like humans were meant to be).

To clear your head and live in the hours of the living instead of the hours of the dead to hopefully make the crippling depression of inceldom lessened.

Most normies don't sleep enough, hooked up on the digital ZOG that is social media, drugs, drunk, etc..

Think this might be worth it for a small chance of a looks boost and a mondo mental clarity boost.

What does ZOG mean

I’ve been trying to get good sleep my whole life bro. :feelsrope:

Go to bed early, to make the loneliness of the night go away faster.

Watch anime during the day in the bright light, without the darkness to remind you of how alone you are.

It feels much worse ldaring during the day imo since you know that normies are actually doing stuff whereas at night you are ldaring while they sleep.

I have Non-24-hour sleep–wake disorder bro

i used to sleep 12 hours a day and still look like shit

I have Non-24-hour sleep–wake disorder bro
I don’t imagine that Ritalin helps with sleep. I knew a guy at school that was on Ritalin and he always complained about getting no sleep before tests.

I don’t imagine that Ritalin helps with sleep. I knew a guy at school that was on Ritalin and he always complained about getting no sleep before tests.
vyvanse helps me sleep at the end of the day, tbh