Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beauty is objective

Celius

Celius

-
If I drop my pants right now and take a big fat shit, wrap it around a plastic bag, bring it up to you and tell you: “hey, this is art because art is beauty and beauty is subjective, therefore you should appreciate the shit I just took because I find it beautiful and so should you” what would your immediate reactions be?

Obviously not pleasant, right? Art is essentially rooted in aesthetics in the sense that it wouldn’t have been perceived as art if it weren’t for it being at least slightly beautiful and my shit is not so aesthetically pleasing to you now, is it? Well, the same more or less applies to physical beauty. Beauty is subjective BUT ONLY AS LONG AS you surpass that initial layer of objective beauty. Basically the “not all girls are into masculine Chads, some girls like nerdy Chads” meme.

72orou3xc1y21.jpg

You can’t just sit there and postulate subjectivity in this instance when something that is defined as beautiful has to be objectively appealing and pleasing to the eyes of the average human being. That’s just paradoxical and intellectually dishonest of you, seeing as how we live in a society where “woke ideologies” partially stem from how people consider beauty right-wing and conservative.

fable.jpg

But you’re not ready for that convo yet, nor are you willing to listen.

Yep.. beauty is subjective if you meet at least the Chad-lite threshold. To meet the threshold it must be an objective measure.

If I drop my pants right now and take a big fat shit, wrap it around a plastic bag, bring it up to you and tell you: “hey, this is art because art is beauty and beauty is subjective, therefore you should appreciate the shit I just took because I find it beautiful and so should you” what would your immediate reactions be?

Obviously not pleasant, right? Art is essentially rooted in aesthetics in the sense that it wouldn’t have been perceived as art if it weren’t for it being at least slightly beautiful and my shit is not so aesthetically pleasing to you now, is it? Well, the same more or less applies to physical beauty. Beauty is subjective BUT ONLY AS LONG AS you surpass that initial layer of objective beauty. Basically the “not all girls are into masculine Chads, some girls like nerdy Chads” meme.

72orou3xc1y21.jpg

You can’t just sit there and postulate subjectivity in this instance when something that is defined as beautiful has to be objectively appealing and pleasing to the eyes of the average human being. That’s just paradoxical and intellectually dishonest of you, seeing as how we live in a society where “woke ideologies” partially stem from how people consider beauty right-wing and conservative.

fable.jpg

But you’re not ready for that convo yet, nor are you willing to listen.
There is no such thing as beauty, it doesn't exist, no, it doesn't exist, no, it doesn't exist AHHHHHHHH:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::shhh::shhh::feelsLightsaber:

Yep.. beauty is subjective if you meet at least the Chad-lite threshold. To meet the threshold it must be an objective measure.
And that is measured by being basically healthy looking. Human beings are biologically programmed to enjoy observing beauty. When a woman looks at a good-looking man, she sees nature in its purest and most delicate form. When you’re ugly, you are the enemy of nature and thus, you are perceived as a problem. A grotesque. An unhealthy person, similar to how fat people are deemed disgusting purely because they show signs of an unhealthy lifestyle and that is NOT natural.

I have to turn myself into a broken record and say it over and over and over again JUST to fucking remind you people and not let blue and redpillers overrun this shitty fucking forum. If I don’t do it, then who else would?

I have to turn myself into a broken record and say it over and over and over again JUST to fucking remind you people and not let blue and redpillers overrun this shitty fucking forum. If I don’t do it, then who else would?
You should be a living record so that everyone here gets it into their last brain cells.

JFL re post that on soyddit to trigger some foid cunts

JFL re post that on soyddit to trigger some foid cunts
Although I’d enjoy some healthy debates with bluepillers here and there, I vowed a couple months ago to not open Reddit so feel free to do it for me if you want.

Although I’d enjoy some healthy debates with bluepillers here and there, I vowed a couple months ago to not open Reddit so feel free to do it for me if you want.
Nah im alright, I dont use soyddit. But some here do

And that is measured by being basically healthy looking. Human beings are biologically programmed to enjoy observing beauty. When a woman looks at a good-looking man, she sees nature in its purest and most delicate form. When you’re ugly, you are the enemy of nature and thus, you are perceived as a problem. A grotesque. An unhealthy person, similar to how fat people are deemed disgusting purely because they show signs of an unhealthy lifestyle and that is NOT natural.
Great description

It's a coping mechanism employed by society at large to think it's subjective .

humans are biologically wired to observe beauty because it is different, it is not naturally expected. Nature is ugly, and we find beauty to seek refuge from the ugly reality. Beautiful people are supposed to be natures abomination because it resembles limitless and boundless outside of expectation. With fat people it is different though. It is important to separate lust from beauty, lustful people dont care about beauty only what is "more" it is an extension of greed in a way. However lustful people will still see beauty as a bonus they wont appreciate it as much.

Beautiful people are supposed to be natures abomination because it resembles limitless and boundless outside of expectation.
?

I disagree.

People gravitate towards beauty. Fucking everyone and everything wants to look at good-looking things. It’s in our biology. It’s in our genetics.

Nature isn’t inherently evil by default, nor it is ugly per se. It has its beauty but it also has its ugly. The human being was designed to determine and pick the beauty.

?

I disagree.

People gravitate towards beauty. Fucking everyone and everything wants to look at good-looking things. It’s in our biology. It’s in our genetics.

Nature isn’t inherently evil by default, nor it is ugly per se. It has its beauty but it also has its ugly. The human being was designed to determine and pick the beauty.
The default is darkness, it is everything that is negative gives a reasoning for something that is positive. We want to look good because that is the human condition. Man and woman is different from man and woman in the animal kingdom. Animals reproduce because it is those who have the might to mate. Natural selection is based on the strongest will, any sense of that is attractive to an animal. Even sex addicts, even though they would take the chad, they would still not care a bulky man apart who has an ugly mug. They would take an ugly muscular hunk over a twink. Even with the caked up bad bitch, it is still an attraction of variety and greed. Heavy make up over natural beauty. Hedonists dont care for the most part. If we naturally seek out beauty then ugly people would be gone and people that desire more but cant match would be childless.