Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
TBH this statement is somewhat true when it comes to normies, but not to sub-5 autists. E.g. a 6/10 is sometimes preferred over a 7/10 for various reasons. But telling this statement to a sub-5 failure is a laughable attempt at an atomic blue pill. I cringe everytime someone tries to calm down a subhuman with this LOL.

JeoEi9C.png

zcBBVNc.jpg

GFmqrXg.jpg

jackbud said:
JeoEi9C.png

zcBBVNc.jpg

GFmqrXg.jpg

First guy is old and probably was good looking in his younger days. He should really move on and accept that he's now the average middle aged man. There's no reason to care about looks after 35, focus on your kids and job. That's all what your life becomes at that point.

Second dude is fucked. He can lose weight, change his hair, but will never be able to fix his lazy eye or skin colour.

Third guy could look great with a wig or hair transplant. He's just using a terrible low focal length camera that's deforming the shape of his head.

Somewhere out there, there's a girl looking at the elephant man and thinking "Wow, he was so sexy! I wish he would have boned me"

NOT!