Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
If this were true, I wouldn't mind that females only care about looks over personality. Imagine if females had different tastes and say a 5' curry janitor could get a bitch wet just with his looks, just like Chad. Unfortunately this is only true for males.

Some of my crushes were maybe even below average by global standards, but they were cute for my eyes

There exists only varying degrees of what a foid will accept as sufficient genetic quality

Can you imagine a world where a 6'5 chiseled face Chad with hunter eyes is considered ugly to a Stacy and instead she wants to suck the dick of a 5'0 fat currycel

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

:soy:

Can you imagine a world where a 6'5 chiseled face Chad with hunter eyes is considered ugly to a Stacy and instead she wants to suck the dick of a 5'0 fat currycel
I wish. It would be the only way that we could all ascend. It would be a fair world. But that is a human construct. Nature wants only those with the best genes to pass on their seed. Ugly women are unaffected by this, however, as is typical with mammals all females are highly sought after and competed for no matter what.

Women: It means some women like emo chad instead of jock chad.

Men: It means he’d fuck a freewhale.

Undeniably one of top 3 delusions about looks theory I've ever encountered. Also a massive ragefuel. Women have different tastes kek. Gather 1000 women and see if they would rather date a Chad or a manlet ethnicel. No personality bullshit. Not a single foid would prefer the manlet

When people say this they mean that they see girls fuck/date fat guys, skinny guys, and all kinds of different bodies with different hair styles. What they don't realize is that all of them have decent to attractive faces (mogs the girl by 2 points) or are tall.