Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beauty is feminine

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Ever notice how the uglier a girl is the more like a man she looks? Also, have you noticed that ugly guys tend to look like ogres? It's becuase beauty is FEMININE. It's a touch of a feminine visage that makes people beautiful whether they are men or women. Beauty has in fact a gender and that is female.

Women is general are ascociated with the concept of beauty. Notice and observe how girls like flowers not because of their contribution to the ecosystem but because of their aesthetic value. I recall a girl telling me that the university street looked gorgeous when there was flower festival in it. Others girls I know, would pick shoes or phone covers with floral patterns it them.

Femoids are overall obsessed with decoration and aesthetics because they are a visual gender. They are designed to be like that. Men do like aesthetics as well but only on certain things that have some sort of productive value to them. You won't be seeing men giving a shit about bathroom or street decoration.

Plenty of guys look ugly due to overly feminine features.

Elliot Rodger had some feminine features - his lips especially.

Pretty boys are attractive. So are masculine women because having higher T adds more angularity to your face.

images

Having masculine features could actually make women more attractive, if it went the right way.

Pretty boys are attractive. So are masculine women because having higher T adds more angularity to your face.

images

Having masculine features could actually make women more attractive, if it went the right way.
She has masculine features but she is not masculine. It's different

images

She was attractive in spite of some of her masculine features, not because.

He could have gotten laid

I never said he was an absolute truecel, just that feminine features don't necessarily make him attractive. He may have been approached once or twice if he was an upper normie or higher.

Olivia Wilde 13

Olivia Wilde has very male features yet is considered attractive.

I never said he was an absolute truecel, just that feminine features don't necessarily make him attractive. He may have been approached once or twice if he was an upper normie or higher.

View attachment 6185

Olivia Wilde has very male features yet is considered attractive.
Not with the forehead

95% of men are disgustingly ugly in the eyes of women.

images

That woman is ugly AF lol.