Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Beauty is evolution`s dead end, and I fokin love it

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
There are so much good-looking foids and zoomer-boys in my small Russian town, but so what?
They can`t build a nuclear reactor, can`t build skyscrapers, they can`t create good music or write amazing stories, the list goes on forever and you got the idea.
They all dressed very good, looking young healthy and ignorantly happy. But what surrounds them are semi-crumbled houses built in 80s, old public transportation buses that are bought from Germany in 90s, there are no recreation places, whole life cycle is just herp-derping around.
And you know what? It`s such a lifefuel to witness :feelsaww:

There are so much good-looking foids and zoomer-boys in my small Russian town, but so what?
They can`t build a nuclear reactor, can`t build skyscrapers, they can`t create good music or write amazing stories, the list goes on forever and you got the idea.
They all dressed very good, looking young healthy and ignorantly happy. But what surrounds them are semi-crumbled houses built in 80s, old public transportation buses that are bought from Germany in 90s, there are no recreation places, whole life cycle is just herp-derping around.
And you know what? It`s such a lifefuel to witness :feelsaww:
So there town is like crumbling in front of them in real time and they won’t do anything to stop it because they can’t?

So there town is like crumbling in front of them in real time and they won’t do anything to stop it because they can’t?
im exaggerating ofc but its somewhat true

yeah, humans only give shit about appearances
instead of caring about the climate or animal abuse, foids choose to obsess about bullying not attractive men

absolutley same life in my small georgian town. except your foids are looking better and our ugly blocks are built in 50s

Когда полетят ядерные ракеты, жизнь покажет насколько "важна" красота для выживания в радиоактивной пустоши :society::society::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Когда полетят ядерные ракеты, жизнь покажет насколько "важна" красота для выживания в радиоактивной пустоши :society::society::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
yes, but you and me and most cels here won`t be fallout main characters, we would be ded during first hours or days :feelsUgh:

yes, but you and me and most cels here won`t be fallout main characters, we would be ded during first hours or days :feelsUgh:
Then we should prepare, buy some guns, консервы, gas masks :feelsYall: