Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beauty and the Best incel edition

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
Lets make a educational movie thats similar to the beauty and the beast. so theres 11/10 gigachad and -10/10 hood rat bitch. its gonna be a trilogy. in the first movie gigachad does everyone to get with her while she tweets how men are pigs and that you have to be 7 foot atleast. in the second movie they get married. he is happy even tho he transformed to a cuck. he lets her fuck around because hes scared that she gonna leave him. in the end of the second movie she wants a divorce because she found another gigachad whos richer than him. hes sad. in the third movie he cries on reddit about his wife grows a cuck beard and has become top poster on cucktears. and in the end he gets killed by the gigachad thats together with his ex because she lied to him about how he punched her.

I would totally watch it.

we just need funding

Lets make a educational movie thats similar to the beauty and the beast. so theres 11/10 gigachad and -10/10 hood rat bitch. its gonna be a trilogy. in the first movie gigachad does everyone to get with her while she tweets how men are pigs and that you have to be 7 foot atleast. in the second movie they get married. he is happy even tho he transformed to a cuck. he lets her fuck around because hes scared that she gonna leave him. in the end of the second movie she wants a divorce because she found another gigachad whos richer than him. hes sad. in the third movie he cries on reddit about his wife grows a cuck beard and has become top poster on cucktears. and in the end he gets killed by the gigachad thats together with his ex because she lied to him about how he punched her.
Everything else was fine except the part about the gigachad coper, these things don't happen to Chad should've used soyboy normie or something

Everything else was fine except the part about the gigachad coper, these things don't happen to Chad should've used soyboy normie or something
yeah but i wanted to display how women only want prince charming

I know what we'll call it, "the lifecycle of the western cuck"

We need to start a Kickstarter and make this happen.

If anything we should try making movies that would brainwash foids into preferring ugly males, kinda like what the jews are supposedly doing with blacks.
yeah but i wanted to display how women only want prince charming
Doesn't prince charming=good-looking guy? If yes, then why is the foid in the movie rejecting a good-looking man until he becomes a slobbering cuck? That's just saying "be a cuck and females will love you". I like the idea though, I just don't get why a hood rat is rejecting a 11/10 male in the beginning.

It should be about rich incel who is at the brink of suicide, but poor stacy comforts him at sight of all the wealth, but then she decides to cuck him for gl chad, he's depressed but then finds about plastic surgery and wins the stacy back since he's good looking and rich.

If anything we should try making movies that would brainwash foids into preferring ugly males, kinda like what the jews are supposedly doing with blacks.

Doesn't prince charming=good-looking guy? If yes, then why is the foid in the movie rejecting a good-looking man until he becomes a slobbering cuck? That's just saying "be a cuck and females will love you". I like the idea though, I just don't get why a hood rat is rejecting a 11/10 male in the beginning.
shes not rejecting him. he just overtries to do everything for his gf
shes just a bad person