Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beautifull Hitler's speeches.

@LastGerman @BrendioEEE thoughts?

Driver license... :feelskek: :lul:

i really like theses speeches
especially the part of each citizen helping each other and sticking together instead fo welfare by the state
makes me think that we need an autoritian figure
maybe humans just need someone to tell them what to do , cause on their own they are just too stupid
and instead destroy themselves instead of trying to grow and learn from each other and help each other .
i dont like his idea of war , but i can dig his wish for a united spirit among germanies citizens .

if your " good " or " bad " in the classical sense doesnt make a difference ,
all that matters is willpower and discipline .
and i can really respect hitler for his fanatistic commitment and what he managed to achieve in his life ,
even if he didnt make it as a painter .

Also the part about being proud to be a german ,
nowadays germany is haunted by a spirit of collective shame
cause of the things our ancestors did .
We need to move on and finally be able to be proud to be german again tbh .
But thats hard to accomplish when your country is overrun by liberals and refugees .

Nowadays we germancels have no identity anymore .
We dont really know what this country is or where it is headed , our politics are a jumbled mess right now .
And the voting system is just a choice between different evils .

i dont need someone to tell me what to do ,
but i would appreciate it , if a politician actually started to speak from his heart and be honest
instead of lying with every single word he utters .
fucking snakes everywhere , without backbone and without a clear ideology .

And for saying the things i just did , i can literally be fined in germany lol .
If you even share right wing memes on social media , it gets put into your record if someone snitches on you .
I know a guy who cant even join the military anymore because he posted a nazi meme on facebook jfl .
fucking thoughtcrime police ....
freedom of speech is getting abolished .
Follow the status quo or shut up is what theyre telling us .

You may hate hitler and you may not agree with his ideology ,
but you have to admire his fighting spirit and his message of discipline and camaraderie

Or maybe it was just because he was on amphetamines 24/7 jfl

i really like theses speeches
especially the part of each citizen helping each other and sticking together instead fo welfare by the state
makes me think that we need an autoritian figure
maybe humans just need someone to tell them what to do , cause on their own they are just too stupid
and instead destroy themselves instead of trying to grow and learn from each other and help each other .
i dont like his idea of war , but i can dig his wish for a united spirit among germanies citizens .

if your " good " or " bad " in the classical sense doesnt make a difference ,
all that matters is willpower and discipline .
and i can really respect hitler for his fanatistic commitment and what he managed to achieve in his life ,
even if he didnt make it as a painter .

Also the part about being proud to be a german ,
nowadays germany is haunted by a spirit of collective shame
cause of the things our ancestors did .
We need to move on and finally be able to be proud to be german again tbh .
But thats hard to accomplish when your country is overrun by liberals and refugees .

Nowadays we germancels have no identity anymore .
We dont really know what this country is or where it is headed , our politics are a jumbled mess right now .
And the voting system is just a choice between different evils .

i dont need someone to tell me what to do ,
but i would appreciate it , if a politician actually started to speak from his heart and be honest
instead of lying with every single word he utters .
fucking snakes everywhere , without backbone and without a clear ideology .

And for saying the things i just did , i can literally be fined in germany lol .
If you even share right wing memes on social media , it gets put into your record if someone snitches on you .
I know a guy who cant even join the military anymore because he posted a nazi meme on facebook jfl .
fucking thoughtcrime police ....
freedom of speech is getting abolished .
Follow the status quo or shut up is what theyre telling us .

You may hate hitler and you may not agree with his ideology ,
but you have to admire his fighting spirit and his message of discipline and camaraderie

Or maybe it was just because he was on amphetamines 24/7 jfl

What i like the most about Hitler is his fighting spirit and devotion

Hitler had been oppressed and persecuted by system during his young years. But he overcame everything and established his will agaisnt all odds.

His fighting spirit and his faith in his task has to inspire all of us, all incels , white and black and yellow.
Edited.

No, we need like Ghenghis Khan.

This was removed from YouTube unfortunately
full

Hitler was based the jew media just wants to hide the truth to us and paint him as the greatest villain society has ever faced.

Remember "history is written by the victors" Hitler tried his best to restore stability to a Germany which was unfairly blamed and punished for the past years prior the WW2 by the allies so what did Adolf do? Try to take their terrain by force fair and square and almost single handedly dominated the world with the help of Italy and Japan. Just imagine what could've been a based autoritarian society as Hitler's. He knew there was a superior race and that Chad was highly priviledged (the incel concept didn't exist by then lol Aristotle self awareness IQ) and tried to punish the jews because of their arrogance and immense greed to possess all sorts of media and industries they could find slowly taking away the jobs from the legitimate germans who wanted more benefits and opportunities than they were given in that age.