Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beautiful women are really rare

K

ksmk

Recruit
★★
From every like 300 women I find 1 attractive, yet all the 300 women think they’re 8’s and above and feel entitled to Chad, it’s brutal. Even some of the best supermodels aren’t even attractive under all the fakeup go on YouTube and type Taylor hill makeup tutorial and you see without makeup she’s not attractive, only model I would say I find attractive is Lauren de Graaf and the other one Idk her name you can see her on the Burberry website rn it’s a closeup photo has dark wet hair dark eyes.

From every like 300 women I find 1 attractive, yet all the 300 women think they’re 8’s and above and feel entitled to Chad, it’s brutal. Even some of the best supermodels aren’t even attractive under all the fakeup go on YouTube and type Taylor hill makeup tutorial and you see without makeup she’s not attractive, only model I would say I find attractive is Lauren de Graaf and the other one Idk her name you can see her on the Burberry website rn it’s a closeup photo has dark wet hair dark eyes.
7BF9FE31 8D61 44CC 9267 15EF63E16FFF

:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Kind of true. I only coom to hentai these days. Anime girls mog 3D foids to another dimension.

Men don't need to find a foid attractive facially to sleep with them. They don't suffer from the penalty and feel the effects of it in the same way men do.

I see beautiful women every day. You must be low T, gay, or desensitized to women's attractiveness. If a girl isn't fat or very old, she's going to be pretty.

I don't usually see foids who are this pretty but that's not the point.
20231224 144625

People overate foids. They think the most average looking foid is a Stacey.

People overate foids. They think the most average looking foid is a Stacey.
Yeah look at the other comment the guy that posted a picture of an average ass woman you see in the street the moment you walk out of the house, and he’s calling me gay for not finding every woman in the universe attractive

Yeah look at the other comment the guy that posted a picture of an average ass woman you see in the street the moment you walk out of the house, and he’s calling me gay for not finding every woman in the universe attractive
I find her attractive but she isn’t a Stacey, just a Becky.

if you're stacysexual maybe
this thread is talking about a foids attractiveness from a general perspective, in reality most foids are bland looking without make up, but we have high sex drives as men so we find even sub 5 foids somewhat attractive too.

Kinda based
Kinda cringe
I don’t know what to say

Rape rape rape rape

this thread is talking about a foids attractiveness from a general perspective, in reality most foids are bland looking without make up, but we have high sex drives as men so we find even sub 5 foids somewhat attractive too.
I agree with the rest of the thread, it's just finding 1 in 300 foids attractive jfl, literally proving IT and normies right about us having high standards

I agree with the rest of the thread, it's just finding 1 in 300 foids attractive jfl, literally proving IT and normies right about us having high standards
His point is that foids aren’t that good looking. He didn’t say that he doesn’t find them attractive.

Oh ok. I forgot about that part but he probably doesn’t have any options anyhow.

Oh ok. I forgot about that part but he probably doesn’t have any options anyhow.
yeah volcel probably wasn't the right term for me to use

I see beautiful women every day. You must be low T, gay, or desensitized to women's attractiveness. If a girl isn't fat or very old, she's going to be pretty.

I don't usually see foids who are this pretty but that's not the point.
View attachment 1201152

She looks a like a girl I used to know at my school. I would say she looks average not really a stacy

I agree. I think because I have always been ugly I’ve rated people harsher than others do. I get shown pictures of girls from men who are better looking than me, and they will tell me how hot they think this girl is. I’ll be thinking in my head “it would be over for her if she was a guy”

yeah me to only the top most attractive women i find attractive. all other women might as well be hairy balding middle aged men

Ignore the haters, most the replies are thirsty simps.

i find majority of fit women attractive, i find makeup has a huge role to play though.

Take away makeup and most women are as ugly as most men

Fag

Are you sure your not just gay?? :feelskek:
76DB8351 BB83 4861 8BB5 B328275A0CD7

Your telling me you dont want to fuck her

From every like 300 women I find 1 attractive, yet all the 300 women think they’re 8’s and above and feel entitled to Chad, it’s brutal. Even some of the best supermodels aren’t even attractive under all the fakeup go on YouTube and type Taylor hill makeup tutorial and you see without makeup she’s not attractive
Truth. But when i said this yesterday i got called a homo because some people on here are closet feminists and think every becky is a stacey

Truth. But when i said this yesterday i got called a homo because some people on here are closet feminists and think every becky is a stacey
Ya. It’s kinda normie behaviour to call people gay just for speaking the truth about foids.

I think you meant objectively attractive, which is very different from "fuckable". If yes then I agree.

Like men, most women are average or close to it. It's just that they have numerous ways to defraud their looks. Normally this would be a good thing, but they get deceived by their own looksmaxxing into thinking they are very attractive. Then they get entitled, bitchy, narcissistic... all those big traits of foid behavior.

So you don’t want to fuck her at all??

Im not saying she looks amazing but she looks better then most girls definitely fuckable

If you wouldnt fuck her you are either low t or gay im ngl
Yea id fuck her, I just wouldn’t say she’s an 8 for me