Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beautiful Sunday, Beautiful weather, no sex

Undoubtedly Ovaa

Undoubtedly Ovaa

Banned
-
The weather is soo nice today if i was a Chad i would be out to the beach with a foid we would probably fuck in the water cuz foids are sluts. But instead I'm sitting in my room on my bed and flapping to abella danger :feelstastyman:

Over :feelsrope::feels:

Abella_Danger_at_the_2017_AVN_Awards_Nomination_Party_at_Avalon_Nightclub_in_Hollywood_%284%29.jpg

Least obvious infiltrator

@Govid_Dorious apparently you are a legend on IncelTear :feelswhat: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, you would know :lul: :lul: :lul:
I saw one post one brocel did he showed that you were posted on Inceltear and people were having a good laugh. It seems they kinda know you :feelshmm:

I saw one post one brocel did he showed that you were posted on Inceltear and people were having a good laugh. It seems they kinda know you :feelshmm:
Of course you guys laugh at us. You were probably one of the braindead commenters.

Or you actually want to go outside, enjoy the good wheather, etc, then see a scantily clad female and it ruins your day. :feelscry:

That can happen as well.

The weather is soo nice today if i was a Chad i would be out to the beach with a foid we would probably fuck in the water cuz foids are sluts. But instead I'm sitting in my room on my bed and flapping to abella danger :feelstastyman:

It could have been worse.At least you are not playing flappy bird

Last edited:
i'm still hungover and rotting

i'll actually try to be productive next weekend

The weather is soo nice today if i was a Chad i would be out to the beach with a foid we would probably fuck in the water cuz foids are sluts. But instead I'mi stay busy working and cycling. sitting in my room on my bed and flapping to abella danger :feelstastyman:

It's hard.