Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Beating women is as American as an apple pie

Make me a sandwich NOW.

based whatever the fuck race that mutt is

>"Nazi"
>is black

>"Nazi"
>is black
"Uhhh sweaty haven't heard of Kanye West?? Black men can be nazis too, except black women dating white supremacist skinheads, they're just unfortunate little beings who fell in love with their persoynality" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels::feels:

"Uhhh sweaty haven't heard of Kanye West?? Black men can be nazis too, except black women dating white supremacist skinheads, they're just unfortunate little beings who fell in love with their persoynality" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels::feels:
"Yikes sweety, all these chinks dating white Nazis are just victims of abusive white straight cis males, they're victims y'all hear? "

cumroach cumstates problems

Calling a nigger a nazi is just like calling a whore a virgin.

3078F07C 32E9 4F5D A213 D31B96820C92

Are you miring son ?

Blackberry pie is decent, though I'll need more salt.

What podcast is that?

Damn, such a great message to start my morning with. He really makes a good point. I hate when tradcucks go “never put your hand on a women” as if it isn’t traditional to keep your women in check. I will use this anecdote about the Adams more often. There actually was a letter sent between them regarding the topic, so that story checks out