Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beat me out of me

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
All of these normie cucks could never take away my soul. Not even our "god" could. I am me as you are you. Don't ever let anyone gaslight you into believing otherwise. They are weak and pathetic. A symptom of a born disease. I was made to be myself just as you are. Anything less then is wasting our time. Or whatever "time" actually is.

The jews will try to harbor feelings of self doubt within you.

Kurt Cobain 90S GIF

I wish I could have witnessed a live Nirvana show in their prime. I was robbed of seeing one of the greatest bands of the 21st century. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Kurt Cobain 90S GIF

I wish I could have witnessed a live Nirvana show in their prime. I was robbed of seeing one of the greatest bands of the 21st century. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Fuck CHAD

He was a sexhaver with a jew
But he was deeply smart. One of the most empathetic beings to ever walk this shit stain of an earth. One of my biggest heroes. He never deserved to suffer like this at then end.

Still, You need to change your entire face and look like someone else just to have a chance, I hate that people cant accept us for how we are but then ugly people like us wouldnt exist, I hate normies and i hope they get ugly someday so they can FEEL our pain!

Still, You need to change your entire face and look like someone else just to have a chance, I hate that people cant accept us for how we are but then ugly people like us wouldnt exist, I hate normies and i hope they get ugly someday so they can FEEL our pain!
I hope they suffer a fate worse then death.

But he was deeply smart. One of the most empathetic beings to ever walk this shit stain of an earth. One of my biggest heroes. He never deserved to suffer like this at then end.
Ok