Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beastality should be a longer prison sentence for foids

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Foids are known for getting away with raping dogs because they hate men and yet we need laws to make it harsher on foids since men are already punished more enough for other crimes but foids commit the crime of raping dogs all the time and even your mother could potentially be fucking your family dog because she even hates her own son, not even your own female family members love you as they likely hate men too so they prefer bears and dogs over you.

I think it should be the average lifespan of whatever animal you abuse

I agree its not the same for men as it is for women.

Both are sick and its disgusting behavior but in the case for men its often because there are no women simply available. For women its different, its just that they'd rather fuck a dog or a horse than a sub 5 male. Male attention is always plenty and available so there's no excuse

Foids are known for getting away with raping dogs because they hate men and yet we need laws to make it harsher on foids since men are already punished more enough for other crimes but foids commit the crime of raping dogs all the time and even your mother could potentially be fucking your family dog because she even hates her own son, not even your own female family members love you as they likely hate men too so they prefer bears and dogs over you.
Leviticus 18:23 - Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Exodus 22:19
- Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 27:21 - Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Leviticus 20:15-16 - And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

King James Bible.

Leviticus 18:23 - Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Exodus 22:19
- Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 27:21 - Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Leviticus 20:15-16 - And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

King James Bible.
kind of funny to think it was so widespread it had to be disavowed multiple times

kind of funny to think it was so widespread it had to be disavowed multiple times
A lot of acient cultures laid with animals.
Eygpt for example and the middle easterners too.

Either way.
God has a way to punish this disgusting earth.
I am glad he is going to torture everything.

A lot of acient cultures laid with animals.
Eygpt for example and the middle easterners too.

Either way.
sorry to say but if he was real he would have done something by now

current society makes sodom and gomorrah seem modest

Either way.
then why is he torturing us by making us ugly, short, and autistic when we did nothing wrong?

then why is he torturing us by making us ugly, short, and autistic when we did nothing wrong?
Father's sins passes to his son.

Deuteronomy 5:9 - Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Exodus 34:7 - Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Last edited:
Normie reaction to foids getting caught being sexual deviants: "She's so sick in the head. I hope she seeks help and gets better"
Normie reaction to sub5s getting caught being sexual deviants: "Nasty degenerate, people like him shouldn't exist"
jfl

sorry to say but if he was real he would have done something by now

current society makes sodom and gomorrah seem modest
He will return.
There is a reason why hell exists. There is only hell and heaven, no between.
Everyone suffers and everyone will, he hates all of you and the rest.

all crimes should be mandatorily longer to make sure they are as accountable as men if not more