Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Bearpill] The new ultimate dogpill

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
file.jpg

She would rather suck his 50cm dick rather than make eye contact with a male specimen of the human sub specie. Northern cels on suicide watch.

Smarter than your average bear

polar bears are moving to SEA

crypto nowadays also=jbb
Honestly the crypto market was bear the entire last year and is now compressing on its historical support ... Currently american stocks are falling from their all time highs (basically cryptos one year ago).

Everything is about timing, and maybe crypto/gold/anything could be used as a security if something bad were to happen to the real economy. Just a random thought tbh. What do you think ?

The bearpill mauled me

noodlewhores rather fuck them because white
and as I just learned the global warming was created by feminist to import polar bears in their countries.
"ices are melting we got to save those poor animals teehee"

and as I just learned the global warming was created by feminist to import polar bears in their countries.
"ices are melting we got to save those poor animals teehee"
We need to build wall. A big icey wall. And Finland will pay for it.
The bearpill mauled me
Start to gymcel buddy boyo.

That's a brown bear but still getting actions, now imagine what would happen if that were a polar bear.

Honestly the crypto market was bear the entire last year and is now compressing on its historical support ... Currently american stocks are falling from their all time highs (basically cryptos one year ago).

Everything is about timing, and maybe crypto/gold/anything could be used as a security if something bad were to happen to the real economy. Just a random thought tbh. What do you think ?
i tend to side with warren buffett i think crypto=rat poison squared. i don't think it will ever go up again like it did or be used like cash. it could be like gold i guess but gold also has real life use in jewelry. it also doesn't go up in value much. if you look at the price of gold over the last 100 years it hasn't risen at all in comparison to stocks. in terms of the economy it might go down but i think it will always go up again in time.

man i want a bear so much. need to move to russia asap

That's a brown bear but still getting actions, now imagine what would happen if that were a polar bear.
These goddam superior genetic and bone structure can melt steel beams. Atomic blackpill. It's over for ethnibears.
PolarBear-1024x683.jpg

i tend to side with warren buffett i think crypto=rat poison squared. i don't think it will ever go up again like it did or be used like cash. it could be like gold i guess but gold also has real life use in jewelry. it also doesn't go up in value much. if you look at the price of gold over the last 100 years it hasn't risen at all in comparison to stocks. in terms of the economy it might go down but i think it will always go up again in time.
The problem is you can't really make big money through gold, unless you use high leverage on day trading. And it fluctuates just like any asset. But I get your point, it's one of the best security for now. Though, maybe Buffet is not always right.
man i want a bear so much. need to move to russia asap
Foid spotted tbh :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fire::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
those fucking bears won't steal our womyn.:reeeeee:
High IQ

These goddam superior genetic and bone structure can melt steel beams. Atomic blackpill. It's over for ethnibears.
PolarBear-1024x683.jpg

The problem is you can't really make big money through gold, unless you use high leverage on day trading. And it fluctuates just like any asset. But I get your point, it's one of the best security for now. Though, maybe Buffet is not always right.

Foid spotted tbh :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fire::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

High IQ
Lol polar bears are actually black under their fur, never began for them.

bald_bear_1.jpg
3381553061_7a4faa3cb1.jpg
Cholita-Dominga-lost-nearly-all-fur-saw-sister-die-824341.jpg

Bald = deathsentence

The incel lifestyle is a grizzly one.

We should call it brutal maleanimalpill
Just imagine the hypergamy that would ensue if CERN opened up portals to the demon realms... GigaChad would get cucked by forty ft tall, fire breathing, six armed, flying djinn with woolly mammoth tusks and six pack abs...

Last edited:
Just imagine the hypergamy that would ensue if CERN opened up portals to the demon realms... GigaChad would get cucked by forty ft tall, fire breathing, six armed, flying djinn with wholly mammoth tusks and six pack abs...
Nice plot for a shounen anime tbh

Just imagine the hypergamy that would ensue if CERN opened up portals to the demon realms... GigaChad would get cucked by forty ft tall, fire breathing, six armed, flying djinn with wholly mammoth tusks and six pack abs...
Sciencecels lifegoal.

How many of you bet Inceltears will take this seriously, as in down to earth serious ?
They’ll make a post without looking for the comments below, and then they’ll call us retard as always.
It pains me that they portrays us so wrong-sided when sometime we can have a little bit of humour upon ourselves.
Also, bear is just chadlite.