Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beards are annoying and i fucking hate them

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I fucking hate having facial hair, it’s such a fucking burden to constantly have to shave / maintain it (Yes i shave it because i don’t want to look like a soy boy). Even if i didn’t shave it and let it grow it won’t change a damn thing about my ugliness, it will also get very dirty much easier thus increasing my acne in the area. Beard + Acne = curse sent from Satan especially for you. I envy the people who cannot grow facial hair for the reasons above. Fuck this shit i look retarded :cryfeels::cryfeels:

This wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't over

I fucking hate having facial hair, it’s such a fucking burden to constantly have to shave / maintain it (Yes i shave it because i don’t want to look like a soy boy). Even if i didn’t shave it and let it grow it won’t change a damn thing about my ugliness, it will also get very dirty much easier thus increasing my acne in the area. Beard + Acne = curse sent from Satan especially for you. I envy the people who cannot grow facial hair for the reasons above. Fuck this shit i look retarded :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Wish I could grow a full beard tbh

Not this patchy pube looking neckbeard tier beard that I have.

I shave every second / third day tbh.
Having a beard is soy.

Tyw3pD3

I haven't shaved for two weeks.
Already look like a homeless person

>tfw too low t to grow anything

you should be grateful tbh

I have a thick beard, I'm ethnic so I look more like a terrorist than a soyboy.

The worst is when it's so dark and thick that it grows back in a few hours. Due to his thick stubble, Jon Hamm had to shave 3x a day while filming Mad Men.

soybeards ofc, but i wish i could grow little

I can only grow neckbears so i shave often since i feel dirty with a beard