Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beardpill, if you have a beard it's over

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Internet Archive links because Feminist Daily Mail deserves £ 0,- revenue. :feelsree:

Major cope
according to one study, which found that over time beards evolved to help humans soften the impact of jabs and punches while protecting people from harm.

also
Beards as a signal of dominance for other men rather than an attraction cue for women. Traits favored by sexual selection do not necessarily serve to attract, they can also improve reproductive outcomes by making men appear more dominant, hence more able to fend off competition for mates.

now foids know men fake masculity by hiding their weak jaw so they hate it.

I have my own theory of beard that during evolution, when men hunted they lay flat on belly then their chin tend to settle on the ground, this results in abrasion so beard helps to not get any injuries like that. and also if ants and other insect crawls on beard it will have to go through the jungle to reach the face , by that time the threat will be identified and eliminate.

i have also a very plasuible thory on why people have butt hair , i shpuld get novel prize or academic recognition fpr this, when men hunted thet tend to wait for hours to kill an animal like deer.
if they farted and makes fart sound then the animal like deer will hear it and it will run away, so the butt hair acts as a muffler thus eliminating noise and facilitating in the sure kill and thus the survival of the tribe.

Evolutionary psychology explanations for the existence of beards include signalling sexual maturity and signalling dominance by the increasing perceived size of jaws; clean-shaved faces are rated less dominant than bearded.

Attractive guy with a beard = masculine guy
Unattractive guy with a beard = stinky neckbeard inkwell

Attractive guy without a beard = clean-shaved dude
Unattractive guy without a beard = low t girly virgin.

beard is overrated if you are an incel, good that i never had

Unattractive guy without a beard will always look better with a beard though. Thus outcvompeting other otherwise equally unattractive guys who dont grow one. Nature. Or beards wouldnt exist. Stop being brainwashed into thinking shaving is part of the male physique

The 2 sexes are attracted to the differences in the respective sex. Not in any feature that is similar between them, or theyd be homosexuals. Which is why men also like the shortest women, because it enhances the already existing fact that women are shorter=the very shortest=the most feminine and thus most attractive (in therms of the height factor on femininity alone)