Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beardmaxxing

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
For those who can grow beards, what’s the longest time you’ve grown out a beard for? Mines was two months, aiming for three next year.

For those who can grow beards, what’s the longest time you’ve grown out a beard for? Mines was two months, aiming for three next year.
Someone told me when I grow out my beard it looks like I glued pubic hair on my face :fuk: over

My facial hair grows pretty fast i haven`t shaved in a month and don`t plan on shaving for another couple months

My facial hair grows pretty fast i haven`t shaved in a month and don`t plan on shaving for another couple months
Go for a yeard, boyo.

i've had a beard for about four to five years now

Whenever I tried to grow a beard, I ended up with patches and looking like a tard

Cant even grow armpit hair.

I grew mine out during the plandemic for a few months

I keep my beard 1 inch long. It takes like 1 month to grow that from 0. I trim my beard when it gets too long and dirty. I'm forced to have a beard so I'm not so god damn ugly.

I mean I keep it kinda short