Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beardcel thinks he'll get a Zayn Malik like beard

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
file.php

file.php

I remember when they used to show faces but they were all most always very beta or hideous. Just LOL @ these dummies.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT HIM

You need pretty strong stubble growth and coverage to pull that off. Even I beardcel fully, as just stubbling does not have the full effect. The beard has to look 'deliberate', otherwise it just appears like unshaven laziness.

Youngcels need to realize that if you cannot grow a decent beard in four weeks, don't bother. A shit beard is worse than no beard. Wait until you're 25.

lol at that chin. its over

BlackPill47 said:
You need pretty strong stubble growth and coverage to pull that off. Even I beardcel fully, as just stubbling does not have the full effect. The beard has to look 'deliberate', otherwise it just appears like unshaven laziness.

Youngcels need to realize that if you cannot grow a decent beard in four weeks, don't bother. A shit beard is worse than no beard. Wait until you're 25.

He’s 22, I think. Those fucks ban honest critiques on sight so no use blackpilling him.

He probably thinks he resembles Zayn too. Kek.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

All the Filipino thought was missing was the beard.

TheRealChincel said:

Kek. It's over for Filipinocels.

That beard is nothing. He could grw new hair with age but it is not that likely so... ovER, rovER!

whats this from?

rofl his gonial angle is too high to ever have a zayn malik beard, he'll just end up looking like a neckbeard/soyboy

I can't even fucking grow facial hair man, i look like a fucking kid, especially because im 5'2.. nobody takes me seriously

I’ve been on monoxidil for 14 weeks and I grew a beard kinda. Still patchy but hopefully by fall itl be full

Just lol @ beardcels. Why are most blacks beardcels?

Zayn would look good even with that subhuman beard

True; good chin and jawline are crucial for pulling off the stubble look. I have to go full beardcel because of my jawcel babyface.

[attachment=2530]

Attachments

• manny-pacquiao1.jpg
    manny-pacquiao1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 134
The real joke is the top comment replying to the guy giving him false hope about his beard growing potential.

I wish I could grow a full beard. For whatever reason I have naturally chubby cheeks but stubble sort of masks it. The only thing is when I grow a lot of hair the patchyness of my beard becomes apparent. I wonder if it's possible to get a razor that just leaves the right amount of stubble

VincentVanCope said:
The real joke is the top comment replying to the guy giving him false hope about his beard growing potential.

That guy's a bluepilled ancientcel, I immediately discount someone's input from that era.

solblue said:
I wish I could grow a full beard. For whatever reason I have naturally chubby cheeks but stubble sort of masks it. The only thing is when I grow a lot of hair the patchyness of my beard becomes apparent. I wonder if it's possible to get a razor that just leaves the right amount of stubble
You need a beard trimmer, son. It has an adjustable guard.

TheRealChincel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Dont diss his looksmaxxing.
Kappa

Cynistic said:
Kappa

I diss his delusions.

Cynistic said:
Kappa

Dat gevoel wanneer je nooit Zayn Malik zal zijn.  :'( :'( :'(

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Kappa
Dat gevoel wanneer je nooit Zayn Malik zal zijn.  :'( :'( :'(

Ik heightmog hem met 2cm.
Lifefuel

gCmzZRP.gif

Cynistic said:
Lifefuel

gCmzZRP.gif

Giga kek. Ik heightmog hem ook maar ik zal alsnog onzichtbaar zijn naast hem, hij is kk mooi. N-no homo.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Lifefuel
gCmzZRP.gif
Giga kek. Ik heightmog hem ook maar ik zal alsnog onzichtbaar zijn naast hem, hij is kk mooi. N-no homo.

Zo fkin bs dat als je GL bent, je alles toegereikt krijgt in het leven.
Ik moet fkin een decennium studeren(+soliciteren) om een normale baan te krijgen.
Modellen hebben goede genes en hoeven geen fk te doen behalve posen voor een camera.
Society is retarded.

Cynistic said:
Ik moet fkin een decennium studeren(+soliciteren) om een normale baan te krijgen.
Modellen hebben goede genes en hoeven geen fk te doen behalve posen voor een camera.
Society is retarded.

Zelfde met topsporters, die krijgen in miljoenen betaald, terwijl mensen die hun leven wagen slechts een paar duizend per jaar krijgen. De maatschappij is idd retarded. En ja modellen komen met alles weg, als je er goed uitziet, behandelen mensen je beter, kan je dingen verkloten en alsnog veel kansen krijgen, krijg je betere baanopties. Anderen doen het werk voor je. Zelf moet je dan weinig inzet geven.

https://i.imgur.com/VGhlYgL.png

beardmogged

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Society is retarded.
Zelfde met topsporters, die krijgen in miljoenen betaald, terwijl mensen die hun leven wagen slechts een paar duizend per jaar krijgen. De maatschappij is idd retarded. En ja modellen komen met alles weg, als je er goed uitziet, behandelen mensen je beter, kan je dingen verkloten en alsnog veel kansen krijgen, krijg je betere baanopties. Anderen doen het werk voor je. Zelf moet je dan weinig inzet geven.

Dit komt omdat mensen zo fkin dom zijn dat ze geld verspillen aan overpriced kleding/sport even tickets.
Also lookism heeft idd op v alles invloed van daten t/m je career.

Cynistic said:
Dit komt omdat mensen zo fkin dom zijn dat ze geld verspillen aan overpriced kleding/sport even tickets.

Idd, blijkbaar is mensen entertainen een veel beter iets dan mensen redden. Knappe mensen leven makkelijk.

Allblueeeee said:

beardmogged

Slayer.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Idd, blijkbaar is mensen entertainen een veel beter iets dan mensen redden. Knappe mensen leven makkelijk.
Allblueeeee said:
beardmogged
Slayer.

astaghfirullah akhi :3