Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beard of the time niggers

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The time niggers are ancient future race that will rain down on us all for our filthy attempts to make history incorrect

Yes, we are indeed moving towards a hybrid race.

Niggers with noodlewhores, spics with nordics...

It is over.

Niggers are taking over. The "Bbc takeover" is not just a meme it seems

Alien demons from Book of Enoch fit that description tbh. They taught men thirst for power and how to warfare and foids how to makeup and seduce.

In the future everyone is gonna look like an ugly Brazilian. Or they will look like an anime character idk.

In the future everyone is gonna look like an ugly Brazilian. Or they will look like an anime character idk.
You don't have to be Brazilian to be ugly, even if you're not mixed race, deal with it. I'm truecel Japanese, I'm not mixed race, I'm simply ugly, that's an excuse, the reality is that sexual dimorphism prevails, natural selection does everything within the race itself. I think that even against a brown person I would lose, because my face is disproportionate. And calling brocels ugly is serious, this PSL terminology is normie, it's lookmaxing.

You don't have to be Brazilian to be ugly, even if you're not mixed race, deal with it. I'm truecel Japanese, I'm not mixed race, I'm simply ugly, that's an excuse, the reality is that sexual dimorphism prevails, natural selection does everything within the race itself. I think that even against a brown person I would lose, because my face is disproportionate. And calling brocels ugly is serious, this PSL terminology is normie, it's lookmaxing.
What?