Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bear Grylls, men Vs women survival (spoiler - females can't survive)

That is like putting fleshlight in the island and you are hoping it would do something to survive :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They can't barely organize to survive, if given more time they would starve to death, while the males were almost developing a society. That's why I laugh at people who say women have the same intelligence of men because of some bullshit IQ test or some standardized test :feelskek:

True breeding-machines only

"We need more women in military combat roles!".

They can't barely organize to survive, if given more time they would starve to death, while the males were almost developing a society. That's why I laugh at people who say women have the same intelligence of men because of some bullshit IQ test or some standardized test :feelskek:

True breeding-machines only
They literally spent all their drinkable water washing their hair and had beach parties:lul:

They are a joke, maybe foids from rural areas would do better but they would not exceed males regardless. That's why I always say that foids are irreplaceable only for: 1. For Sex & 2. Shitting out babies.

Even in raising toddlers men are better.