Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beanpoles coping hard

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The most obvious upside to being a tall woman is that most people do find us more attractive (people as in men AND women, not just men). You might be saying right now that people actually perceive short women to be more attractive, but you'd be wrong.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

how is she coping, she can't lose at life.

she could find hundreds of guys still ready to lay pipe to her.

I don't think any guys would care about her height, it's not as big a deal as women make out.

tall women are entitled af :chad:

Height for foids is nearly irrelevant but taller women are hotter than short on average.

Height for foids is nearly irrelevant but taller women are hotter than short on average.
Cope, the vast majority of men prefer foidlets.

Imagine the cortisol of living as a tall woman
Everyone is a manlet
A guy has to be 2in taller at least , so like 5% of men without taking face in consideration.
For them a very tall guy isnt even an option , is mandatory
:feelskek:

"this is why im better than short foid"
but chad still fuck small toilet :chad:

if any of you have the chance to marry bnetween a short foid and a tall foid you should pick the tall one to make sure your descendants will benefit from the heightpill

if any of you have the chance to marry bnetween a short foid and a tall foid you should pick the tall one to make sure your descendants will benefit from the heightpill
For me all hope is lost, i like observing on the street foids and i noticed girls 170+cm have much nicer legs, hips and ass than shorter foids.

All catwalk models are tall women

easy mode intesifies

For me all hope is lost, i like observing on the street foids and i noticed girls 170+cm have much nicer legs, hips and ass than shorter foids.
tall women are better for breeding imo
they also dont become fat as fast as short foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back