Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beaners runied spanish for me

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Spanish sounds nice, when a Spaniard speaks it. Not Latinos and Slutinas with their bastardised accents and their crap Reggaeton music. A lot of people associate spainish with Europe/Spain. However, this is what I think of when I hear spanish.
IMG 20240615 000121
IMG 20240615 000108
Ethnics ruin everything nice. Even the zoomalis in the UK can't shut up and keep loudly shouting arabic words and phrases aloud, which has lead to many white kids thinking Arabic is a somali language.

@Made_In_Azania
@Made in Heaven
@LTNcel
@DarkStarDown

@Cayden Zhang

Spanish sounds nice, when a Spaniard speaks it. Not Latinos and Slutinas with their bastardised accents and their crap Reggaeton music. A lot of people associate spainish with Europe/Spain. However, this is what I think of when I hear spanish.
View attachment 1179612
View attachment 1179613
Ethnics ruin everything nice. Even the zoomalis in the UK can't shut up and keep loudly shouting arabic words and phrases aloud, which has lead to many white kids thinking Arabic is a somali language.
I think of edgars saying “ a la verga” “puta chinito feo” “no quema cuh”

Even the zoomalis in the UK can't shut up and keep loudly shouting arabic words and phrases aloud
in germany turks, arabs shouting them out like yalla, kahba, salamu aleikum, kuffar

in germany turks, arabs shouting them out like yalla, kahba, salamu aleikum, kuffar
No problem if they're Arabs. I just don't want people who are not Arabs to ruin out reputation, by making people think we are more brown then we are.

No problem if they're Arabs. I just don't want people who are not Arabs to ruin out reputation, by making people think we are more brown then we are.
they have them same words. just google. its semitic language

Agreed. Some former colonies should have just never been taught & institutionalize their colonizers language on a large scale, look at Indians & their retarded gibberish-y curry accent polluting all the YouTube Software Development tutorials :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah Spanish is such a nice Latin language that was ruined by Beaners, such a shame.

Agreed. Some former colonies should have just never been taught & institutionalize their colonizers language on a large scale, look at Indians & their retarded gibberish-y curry accent polluting all the YouTube Software Development tutorials :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Yep, just ruins languages.