Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beaner trait: you have no neck

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
(you have a short neck)

lol, it's fucking brutal.
it's a recurring trait in mexicans, i remember when i was in high school my classmates often used the insult "you don't have a neck" to insult each other

many years ago the painter rufino tamayo got angry with the anatomy lessons given to the indigenous people in the mexican state of oaxaca, because the body measurements were based on the white europeans, and according to him, the mexican indigenous people have big heads and short limbs (including the neck) so those measurements did not correspond with the reality of their environment.

Can’t beaners thugmaxx though?

(you have a short neck)

View attachment 510979

lol, it's fucking brutal.
it's a recurring trait in mexicans, i remember when i was in high school my classmates often used the insult "you don't have a neck" to insult each other

View attachment 510982

many years ago the painter rufino tamayo got angry with the anatomy lessons given to the indigenous people in the mexican state of oaxaca, because the body measurements were based on the white europeans, and according to him, the mexican indigenous people have big heads and short limbs (including the neck) so those measurements did not correspond with the reality of their environment.

View attachment 510986
The first nigga neckmogs big ed jfl

My neck is like an ostrich's.

my neck is alright

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back