Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beaner in high school lifts shirt up, makes sexual advances at teacher during zoom class (video)

based lowinhib

Corpus, an 11th grader, said the class is comprised of students from different grade levels. He said he hasn’t met some of the students, including the one who lifted his shirt up.

Corpus said the imagery the student displayed will be hard to forget.

”I just don’t understand what goes through the kid’s heads, you know? Like what? What are they thinking when they do that?” Corpus said.

lmao at this cuck nerd faggot

The San Antonio Independent School District released the following statement regarding the incident:

“We are looking into this and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken. Even with remote learning, we are following the SAISD student code of conduct, which has policies in place to promote and maintain a positive, safe and effective learning environment for students and adults,” the statement said.

Rodriguez thinks making the parents pay a fine for their child’s disruptive behavior could help prevent similar incidents.

”If they get fined for every single time that a child does these kind of things, believe me, their bill is going to be pretty high, and someone’s going to be parenting differently,” Rodriguez said.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7REOQp4BIpg

Lmao why is it a news story. He did a silly belly rub on camera

Who gives a fuck.

I thought it said skirt at first :feelsbadman:

Just stripmax theory

With i was that low in

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5