Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beach club in Kyiv, Ukraine during the war

It's "Kiev" btw. IDK where this "Kyiv" came from

This is so fucking outrageous but funny at the same time.

Meanwhile men are going out to warfare and getting in to the meatgrinder for their "country", they are looking for Chad's big cock. Going to the battlefield as a soldier is becoming a ultimate cuck while they've got to be treated well than any foids in the country.

This is 2023 in a nutshell.

If this doesn't tell you how expendable the elites view men are, I don't know what will

fuck me man, which song

The Normie Social and mating scene is confusing to me.

this is the life of leisure, this should be the aspiration,not wageslaving and feeding ugly unts for the rest of the life.

Op you should rectify the spelling of Kiev as you are giving some level of credence to a globohomo agenda.

Op you should rectify the spelling of Kiev as you are giving some level of credence to a globohomo agenda.
Explain this

male expendability, a tale as old as time

male expendability, a tale as old as time
True, but they were valued more in the past. Incels were sent to war and died. But if they actually survived, their contributions were valued. One reason was that if they were not valued, these men would have probably revolted. Unlike today where incels just take it in the ass, continue to work and contribute to society like a good boy without getting anything worthwhile in return. Roman soldiers that served for 20 years were rewarded and respected:
"Retiring legionnaires were to receive 3,000 denarii in a lump sum and centurions received con- siderably larger stipends. At the time, 3,000 denarii represented a decent amount. In fact it was 13 times a legionnaires' annual salary."
The soldiers often bought enslaved women in the area they were deployed and formed an illegitimate marriage. And a prostitute cost about one hour's salary of the average wageslave, so it was way less expensive compared to today. Some soldiers might have been rewarded a woman they owned after they finished their service.

Slava jewkraine, let's die for our (((country))) whilst our foids just party and hop on the cock carousel :soy: :soy:

As an American I'm glad to buy them all a few rounds! Of booze! Woooo hooooo!

It's Kyiv. Your boyfriend Putin can go fuck himself.

putinLol.png

This is a clown world. I honestly don't give a fuck if ww3 happens this evil, degenerate human race deserves it

that looks like a lot of fun
half naked girls, alchool and drugs. nothing can beat that

Ukraine is utterly fucked for the next 50 years, they were already a poor country now their economy is gone, their cities are in ruins and infastructure is destroyed, even if they win they have no future, ofc ukrainian women will find a western european man to betabuxx them, ukrainian men will be trapped.

@Clarus sorry glowie but nobody is buying your shitty propaganda. glow nigger global influence is faltering

Ukraine is utterly fucked for the next 50 years, they were already a poor country now their economy is gone, their cities are in ruins and infastructure is destroyed, even if they win they have no future, ofc ukrainian women will find a western european man to betabuxx them, ukrainian men will be trapped.
50 years is way too optimistic with basically 10% of the pop leaving mostly young people a pile of dead and a below replacement birthrate I cannot see any recovery on the horizon.

50 years is way too optimistic with basically 10% of the pop leaving mostly young people a pile of dead and a below replacement birthrate I cannot see any recovery on the horizon.
True, even assuming the US/EU pump millions of dollars to repair Ukraine, they are still screwed, Ukraine is gonna become a cheap labour Exporter for Poland and Slovakia, whilst Poland is a cheap exporter for Western Europe.

True, even assuming the US/EU pump millions of dollars to repair Ukraine, they are still screwed, Ukraine is gonna become a cheap labour Exporter for Poland and Slovakia, whilst Poland is a cheap exporter for Western Europe.

doubtful Poland will remain an exporter of cheap labor for much longer, would be poetic justice if brits started cleaning pole toilets for peanuts.

they were already a poor country now their economy is gone, their cities are in ruins and infastructure is destroyed, even if they win they have no future
Their men are being genocided!

I see some men in there how did they dodge conscription? They look young and healthy

I’ve seen worse videos with Ukrainian foids shaking their asses in a nightclub. This is what you get for “serving your country”.

What’s even worse is that there are Ukrainian migrants in safe countries who go back to Ukraine in order to "serve their country." It’s over for them :feelscry:

Why any blue-pilled idiot risks their lives and fights for the jews is beyond me. If you lose, you die. Even if you win, you get nothing, and your wife gets to fuck other dudes the whole time either way. Theres only fucking idiots on the front lines, and they all should be turning back and executing their jewish leaders. Both Putin and Zelenksy deserve to have their heads put on stakes.

This is so fucking outrageous but funny at the same time.

Meanwhile men are going out to warfare and getting in to the meatgrinder for their "country", they are looking for Chad's big cock. Going to the battlefield as a soldier is becoming a ultimate cuck while they've got to be treated well than any foids in the country.

This is 2023 in a nutshell.
Ukraine is probably sending poorfags and people from the villages to die. When they run out of them, the guys in the pool will be next unless they have the cash and connections necessary to escape the death trap.
True, but they were valued more in the past. Incels were sent to war and died. But if they actually survived, their contributions were valued. One reason was that if they were not valued, these men would have probably revolted. Unlike today where incels just take it in the ass, continue to work and contribute to society like a good boy without getting anything worthwhile in return. Roman soldiers that served for 20 years were rewarded and respected:
"Retiring legionnaires were to receive 3,000 denarii in a lump sum and centurions received con- siderably larger stipends. At the time, 3,000 denarii represented a decent amount. In fact it was 13 times a legionnaires' annual salary."
The soldiers often bought enslaved women in the area they were deployed and formed an illegitimate marriage. And a prostitute cost about one hour's salary of the average wageslave, so it was way less expensive compared to today. Some soldiers might have been rewarded a woman they owned after they finished their service.
:yes: Some could even get land at the end of their service.
I see some men in there how did they dodge conscription? They look young and healthy
Their country is deeply corrupt. Knowing the right guy or giving enough cash upfront probably keeps them away from it. A second factor is that the fighting is taking place in eastern Ukraine.
Why any blue-pilled idiot risks their lives and fights for the jews is beyond me. If you lose, you die. Even if you win, you get nothing, and your wife gets to fuck other dudes the whole time either way. Theres only fucking idiots on the front lines, and they all should be turning back and executing their jewish leaders. Both Putin and Zelenksy deserve to have their heads put on stakes.

Last edited:
Russians should identify that as a military target and
Strike it with hypersonic missiles