Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Be with a foid with a high bc?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
We live in an era in which women are usually extremely promiscuous and finding a virgin one is impossible (unless you experienced teen love and got to deflower one yourself) with this said, assuming you meet some foid who has been with about 5 other dudes before you, and was willing to date you, would you go for it?

Last edited:
We live in an era in which women are usually extremely promiscuous and finding a virgin one is impossible (unless you experienced teen love and got to deflower one yourself) with thid said, assuming you meet some foid who has been with about 5 other dudes before you, and was willing to date you, would you go for it?
Why is this even a question lol real incels take what they can get though any dude with normal T levels would prefer a virgin.

Depends how she is when I meet here.

If she is doing slutty shit then no.

Also it depends on the relationships she had and what her intentions with then were. Also how long between the relationships.

Was she just whoring around with them or was she genuinely trying to have a good relationship?

If the latter then yes I'd date her, but if she was just whoring around with them then no.

Also if she hopped between those 5 relationships hella fast then that's a red sign that she's a hoe

Of course I'd pump and dump after an STD test. Marriage though? Hell no.

I would go for it even though it pains my soul. I'm an oldcel and have no other options, I'd date a post-wall foid too if it could result in a happy relationship.

We live in an era in which women are usually extremely promiscuous and finding a virgin one is impossible (unless you experienced teen love and got to deflower one yourself) with this said, assuming you meet some foid who has been with about 5 other dudes before you, and was willing to date you, would you go for it?
Volcel if wouldnt

depends how bad it is if some toilet was having threesomes that’s suicide

Why is this even a question lol real incels take what they can get though any dude with normal T levels would prefer a virgin.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office
Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Lettering Agree GIF by Denyse®

Good enough for pump and dump i guess

5 is pretty low by today's standards so yes.

Yes even normies have to find a hoe and beg her to stop. There’s no other way

Absolutely, but every woman's first love/time is with chad. If we're lucky we'll get what's left of them. Brootal

I'd refuse a long term relationship with one though but not sex.